New seller

sadia_seo_

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, sadia_seo_ said:

Hi, I have the first order completed with a 5-star review. Now I Edit my gig video now? Will my review have any problem if I add the gig video? Experts, please help with the answer.

yes,you can edit it will not effect on your reviews

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Hello @sadia_seo_ First of All many many congratulations on the First Order. Getting the First Order on Fiverr is always a quite Difficult task due to competition but you have overcome that.

If you edit your Gig Image or Video, it will not affect the Review. Even if you change your Whole gig, review will be there on the Gig Page.

Here is one more tip :- Try not to edit your Gig too often. If you are updating Your Gig Video, then check and think about the gig images as well. 

• Like 6

Guest nahid874
19 hours ago, sadia_seo_ said:

Hi, I have the first order completed with a 5-star review. Now I Edit my gig video now? Will my review have any problem if I add the gig video? Experts, please help with the answer. 

Congratulations. I am also completed my first order with 5 start review. 😎

Congratulations on completing your first order with a 5-star review! That's a fantastic achievement and a great start to your freelancing journey.

Adding a gig video to your profile can be an excellent way to showcase your skills and attract potential clients. However, changing your gig, such as updating the video, will not affect reviews.

Remember, maintaining excellent communication, delivering high-quality work, and providing top-notch customer service are key factors in building a successful freelancing career.

Keep up the good work, and best of luck with your freelancing journey! Happy freelancing!

• Like 5