Help with fiverr seller profile was not approved.

victorsantanaa

Question

14 answers to this question

The times I tried, they always send me this email, which I think is automatic: Thank you for your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high quality services performed by trusted providers, we have carefully evaluated your profile and service and unfortunately, they have not been approved at this time.

To meet the requirements of this email, I created gigs in a sub-sub-sub categories with high quality products, from banners to very informative text and this continues to happen.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, victorsantanaa said:

Hey, i'm from Brazil and Fiverr always disapproves my seller account, is there a reason for this? and has anyone also had this problem?

Note: Yes, everything is in high quality

Hi, @victorsantanaa, Please create a support ticket and discuss it with them. I think you will get a better solution.

• Like 16

9 hours ago, victorsantanaa said:

Hey, i'm from Brazil and Fiverr always disapproves my seller account, is there a reason for this?

It might be because of your Fiverr profile image if Fiverr's checker found a very similar image online. If you created it originally yourself you could show CS proof of that. That image seems to exist online quite a few times already so it might be the reason.

It could be the same with a gig image if you used a gig image that already existed online and Fiverr's checker found a very close match to it.

Also your profile description is all in Portuguese. If you wrote your gig description totally in Portuguese then that wouldn't be allowed as if you add a different language in the gig description you're supposed to also add an English version of it there.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 15

On 5/28/2023 at 8:17 PM, victorsantanaa said:

The other accounts I tested had a picture of me and everything was written strictly in English.

If you created multiple accounts then that might also have been a reason as only 1 seller account per person is allowed. If they were all unique images you added when creating your first account and gig (never before posted online) then that should have been okay. Though if they thought you copied an image and you hadn't you could have gone to cs to show it was yours. Though it's difficult to know since they don't give the exact reason for denying an seller account.

You could try seeing if you can get the reason from CS but they might still keep giving a template answer without the real reason. It's a bit unfair if they do that though. You could ask them if there was any issue with the gig you created or if it was something on your profile that made them disallow you from becoming a seller.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9
  • Up 1