gigs not showing in searching feature

realfacts191

Question

On 6/12/2023 at 7:43 PM, nainaratnani said:

We should wait & observe what's happening.

It has become with me as well since last 4.5 months & I am facing invisibility. After two months they came back & disappeared after 2-3 days, again they came back recently for 2-3 days & now invisible from yesterday.

So, it looks it has become the part of algorithm as before the gigs used to de-rank & rank. Now, visible & invisible has become part of it including de-rank or rank.

Please keep updated as it helps.

Are your gigs back?

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

To be honest with you, this problem has happened to me for more than 60 days now, and I am writing to fiverr and they did not give me the answer that I am looking for. I work now only with previous customers who return to buy again. I do not know the problem from where exactly, for work I am the second level, and I have More than 110 five-star ratings, all the stats are marked with a green tick, which means my account is strong, but I don't know what the exact problem is. It doesn't make sense to have more than 50 5-star customers and one or two people who left a bad review will make your account drop,

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Guest winterg1x

I am currently facing the same issue my gig disappeared from search like 5 months ago... Then like 2 months ago it came back to search for a week but as soon as I changed something it disappeared again and its been like that for the past 2 months I'm not quite sure if it was because I got more orders than usually in a short period of time or it was just random.

Don't be online all the time! It's nothing! If your gigs don't pop out of search results it means Fiverr decided to remove your service from search results, it's because of your poor performance or some negative reviews or Fiverr decided your service isn't getting traffic right now.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

And once more my gigs are out of search results. Sad times.

Mine haven't come back since March but I have hopes that they will come after 6 months. I am now learning new skills and sharpening existing ones. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 3
  • Up 2

On 5/20/2023 at 7:55 PM, realfacts191 said:

for some days my gigs are not showing in the searching feature. my gigs performance was very good. I remained online all time. Can anyone help me?

Certainly, it sounds like you're experiencing a decline in your gig visibility despite good performance and being consistently online. This could be due to factors such as changes in the platform's search algorithm or increased competition. 🤕

• Like 11

Same here, Happened to me that from last month's 16th until now all of my gigs are not showing in search results impressions have gone to almost zero whereas last month I have 2k-3k impressions on a single gig. I don't know what to say but this is bad I have moved from Upwork to here but I think it's time to move back.

• Like 8

The same thing happens to me last month, Suddenly my all 3 gigs disappeared from the search result including one gig which is ranked at the top of the first page and it does not show even if I search by related keywords and filters. It's one and a half months passed now but gigs still not showing up. Gigs are getting only 10 to 20 impressions a day which is previously 2k to 3k a day. Hopefully, they come back in search results we can only wait for this.

• Like 9