gigs not showing in searching feature

realfacts191

Question

On 5/24/2023 at 8:50 PM, rashidaly22 said:

I am facing the same problem since 2 months. Nobady is available to help. It is really suprising, because all of things are okay and fiverr is not accepting that our gigs are out from search. I tried to reach through Twitter, but having the same answers. Let's see, how we can solve it together. 

Hi @realfacts191, Just keep providing quality work and this should happen very soon.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

You can re-edit your gigs keeping the following points in mind 1. Gig title keywords must be uionic 2. Thumbnails will do offpage SEO 3. Repeated use of your niche keyword in the profile description may work 4. You can get orders by bringing traffic to your gig on cold email You can be active from 5 am to 9 am
  • Like 23
  • Congrats! 1

"If your gigs aren't showing in the search results, try tweaking your Gig titles, optimizing your keywords, and enhancing your Gig's description and tags. Experimenting with different strategies can help improve visibility and attract more potential clients. Keep up the great work!"

• Like 20
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure how right or wrong I am about this. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Something that I saw is that all your gigs have a similar looking image in the front. Maybe the algorithm flagged them all for being similar or duplicates? 

Its a wild guess, but maybe helpful to you.

• Like 17
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, creative_howl said:

I'm not sure how right or wrong I am about this. Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Something that I saw is that all your gigs have a similar looking image in the front. Maybe the algorithm flagged them all for being similar or duplicates? 

Its a wild guess, but maybe helpful to you.

hmmmmmm... It is possible. But it's been happening since before I changed the thumbnails. Maybe it's time to change again 

• Like 16
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, jones4k said:

Mine came back on 1st only to disappear again yesterday

We should wait & observe what's happening.

It has become with me as well since last 4.5 months & I am facing invisibility. After two months they came back & disappeared after 2-3 days, again they came back recently for 2-3 days & now invisible from yesterday.

So, it looks it has become the part of algorithm as before the gigs used to de-rank & rank. Now, visible & invisible has become part of it including de-rank or rank.

4 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

Yes, since yesterday. Lets see for how long they stay alive 🙂

Please keep updated as it helps.

• Like 17
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, jones4k said:

This is happening to most level 2 sellers. I think Fiverr is trying to give visibility to New and level one sellers.

According to me, It's not necessary for us to know that with whom it's happening & with whom it's not.

But it looks, whose gigs are shown again then they go out of search again.

This has been added to the algorithm which is like gigs go out of search so just waiting for our turn to come in search & gigs do stay is best possible we can do.

And according to me, it will happen with everyone with the passage of time. It's just we are the first in it

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2