gigs not showing in searching feature

realfacts191

Question

1 hour ago, realfacts191 said:

for some days my gigs are not showing in the searching feature. my gigs performance was very good. I remained online all time. Can anyone help me?

First advice: don't stay online all time! it bring nothing! if your gigs are not popping out from search results means fiverr has decided to remove your service from search results, it could be due to your low performance or for some negative reviews you have received or just because Fiverr has decided that your service should not receive traffic right now.

• Like 62
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, realfacts191 said:

My performance is very good. And there is no negative review. All reviews are with five stars. Then why? And how long will it last?

Need to wait a few days or more than 3 months. Sometimes automatically Fiverr removed gigs or some hidden review issue. I hope to get back to your gig very soon

Thank you :)

• Like 40
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, rdsalamin1 said:

If your gigs are not showing in the search results, there are a few steps you can take to improve their visibility. Check the settings, tags, and categories to make sure they are accurate. Next, optimize your gig titles and descriptions with relevant keywords that potential buyers are likely to use when searching. Promote your gigs through social media or your personal network to increase visibility. Providing high-quality service and encouraging positive reviews can also improve your gig's ranking. Periodically refresh your gigs with updates to keep them fresh and attract more attention. Stay active on the platform by promptly responding to messages and engaging with clients. If these steps don't resolve the issue, contact the support team for assistance. Remember that gig visibility can be influenced by various factors, so be patient and consistent in your efforts.

Really? this won't help in any way. Our gigs were performing well before and they completely disappeared from the search. 

• Like 29
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I am facing the same problem since 2 months. Nobady is available to help. It is really suprising, because all of things are okay and fiverr is not accepting that our gigs are out from search. I tried to reach through Twitter, but having the same answers. Let's see, how we can solve it together. 

• Like 28
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1