Not getting enough orders!

awakened0001

I am happy to learn I am finally on the first page in search results but compared to my low (3) orders to the massively high success rates from other Sellers, how can I compete for my own services?

I have good images/cover; my pricing is in comparison to other sellers/marketing rates, what am I missing to invite more clicks = paid customers -- https://www.fiverr.com/awakened0001/do-pendulum-readings-within-24hrs-or-less?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=548fc7fb747347c81aaa269ea4b51537&pckg_id=1&pos=4&context_type=auto&funnel=548fc7fb747347c81aaa269ea4b51537&seller_online=true&imp_id=a9dbb873-ae53-48e5-976e-6d8a1950ecf3

I am not strong on social media (as I use to be), I am a private person and like to keep my life, "simple and free from drama" so promoting via social media sites has not worked for me. Also, sharing to family/friends (again most don't know I provide this sort of service).

Respectfully, thank you for your suggestions. Namaste

• Like 8

increase traffic by sharing your on same niche platforms/social media groups. and include 3-4 lines of short description of your service in your first gig image and use recommended fiverr size of thumbnails make it more attractive and eye catching than others. it will stand out. 

• Like 5