Getting First Order With Positive Feedback is so Difficult

waheedseostudio

I have created my first account in the start of 2023. I've completed about 7 to 9 orders without any warnings with almost 400$ earning. And I was going to be on Level 1 seller. But unfortunately my account was disabled due to some reason. I don't know why. But I remember I've make 2 mistakes which I Marked. Tell me are these the reasons?

1. I have send my gmail to my client in Pdf file. Which I have not deleted.

2. I have used other seller portfolio image in my Gigs.

Please Tell the reason...

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, waheedseostudio said:

I have created my first account in the start of 2023. I've completed about 7 to 9 orders without any warnings with almost 400$ earning. And I was going to be on Level 1 seller. But unfortunately my account was disabled due to some reason. I don't know why. But I remember I've make 2 mistakes which I Marked. Tell me are these the reasons?

1. I have send my gmail to my client in Pdf file. Which I have not deleted.

2. I have used other seller portfolio image in my Gigs.

Please Tell the reason...

Thanks

Why bother to ask the question when you know the reasons? 🤦‍♀️ Clearly you violated the rules that's why your 1st account got disabled (which Fiverr did right)

Secondly, did you get a permission from Fiverr Support to create a second Fiverr account?

Better to read Terms of Services first before doing anything 🙏

Kindly read it please: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. 
Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum while you are waiting for your first order.
Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 8
  • Up 4

There is a search bar at the top right corner of the forum where you can search for anything you are looking for. There are lots of high quality articles throughout the forum. I suggest you look for those articles to help you.

You should be patient because it takes time to get your first order. In the meantime consider learning the skills of your trade.

Hope this helps!

• Like 7
  • Up 1