My seller profile wasn't approved

ardita__

Question

Hi, i opened Fiverr a week ago and just published my gig today. Even though i was carefull and proffesional with everything, my seller account wasn't approved.

I contacted support service and asked them for a reason why it wasn't approved but i didn't get a clear answer. My question is: Is it allowed for me to delete this fiverr account and open another fiverr seller acount, and if yes, am i allowed to post the same gig video i had posted in this account (because i worked hard on it) or i have to create a new one?

Screenshot 2023-05-08 184000.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

5 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, ardita__ said:

Hi, i opened Fiverr a week ago and just published my gig today. Even though i was carefull and proffesional with everything, my seller account wasn't approved.

I contacted support service and asked them for a reason why it wasn't approved but i didn't get a clear answer. My question is: Is it allowed for me to delete this fiverr account and open another fiverr seller acount, and if yes, am i allowed to post the same gig video i had posted in this account (because i worked hard on it) or i have to create a new one?

Screenshot 2023-05-08 184000.jpg

As indicated in the email from Fiverr, your profile and service have been thoroughly evaluated, and unfortunately, you do not currently fulfill Fiverr's criteria.

What leads you to believe that Fiverr would approve your seller profile if you were to delete your existing account and apply once more?

Have there been any significant changes since you initially created this profile?

While it is possible to delete your previous Fiverr account and create a new one, provided you have not been kicked from the platform, what would be the point?

Unless you have acquired a new skill set and believe you are now better suited to meet Fiverr's standards for quality and trustworthiness, I would honestly recommend directing your efforts elsewhere.

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, smashradio said:

As indicated in the email from Fiverr, your profile and service have been thoroughly evaluated, and unfortunately, you do not currently fulfill Fiverr's criteria.

What leads you to believe that Fiverr would approve your seller profile if you were to delete your existing account and apply once more?

Have there been any significant changes since you initially created this profile?

While it is possible to delete your previous Fiverr account and create a new one, provided you have not been kicked from the platform, what would be the point?

Unless you have acquired a new skill set and believe you are now better suited to meet Fiverr's standards for quality and trustworthiness, I would honestly recommend directing your efforts elsewhere.

Hi, thank you for the suggestion but i don't need to acquire a new skill because i am quite a skilled Graphic designer, with multiple certifications. Meanwhile i am waiting for a response from Fiverr why my account wasn't approved because i followed all the guideliness. 

Although i appreciate you replying to my question, i didn't ask if i should redirect my skills somewhere else or not. My question was: Is it allowed for me to open another seller profile account,

Have a nice day!

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, ardita__ said:

Hi, thank you for the suggestion but i don't need to acquire a new skill because i am quite a skilled Graphic designer, with multiple certifications. Meanwhile i am waiting for a response from Fiverr why my account wasn't approved because i followed all the guideliness. 

Although i appreciate you replying to my question, i didn't ask if i should redirect my skills somewhere else or not. My question was: Is it allowed for me to open another seller profile account,

Have a nice day!

You claim to be a skilled graphic designer with multiple certifications, yet your application did not meet Fiverr's quality standards.

I'm not saying you're not a skilled graphic designer, as I haven't seen your work, but Fiverr's decision not to approve your profile may indicate a disagreement with that self-assessment, or it may simply be that the category you're applying for is over-saturated.

After all, graphics design is one of the more over-saturated verticals on Fiverr. Did you offer something unique to set you apart from the sellers already on the platform?

With all due respect, if you intend to create a new Fiverr profile, why do you think it will be approved next time? What has changed? If the answer is "nothing," the chances of your next profile ending up in the unapproved pile are high. 

I'm only trying to help by offering a reality check here. You need to offer something unique that is in demand on Fiverr for your profile to be approved. If you're just another graphic designer amongst thousands applying each day, Fiverr has to set the bar high to maintain some sort of quality control on the platform. 

I believe I answered your initial question in my previous post: yes, you can delete your old profile and create a new one. Will it help? Doubtful. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4
  • Up 5

5 hours ago, ardita__ said:

My question was: Is it allowed for me to open another seller profile 

Hi there.

The answer of this question is No. That's against Fiverr ToS.

Deleting this account and create a new one and repeat the same process of creating gigs does not make sense. It's the same.

Everything has been told by @smashradio. Do not ignore it. These are a very good advice.

Edited by michmikaia
Grammar
  • Like 5

You should focus on what @smashradio advised you.  You should have targeted any Sub-category in which you are most qualified so that you could get your chance. 
Obviously, there are some parameters set by Fiverr to evaluate new profiles. If you are going to Try again just by changing mail, name, and some content, then you are already starting with a Violation. But If you come up with a new Skill(May be a Sub-category where you are more skilled), it may increase your chances if they allow.

• Like 5