How to get first oder on Fiverr

chamos__cp

1 hour ago, niloybddm said:

Marketing and Active on fiverr

46 minutes ago, sijiur786 said:

Stay active on Fiverr

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

On 5/6/2023 at 4:58 PM, niloybddm said:

Marketing and Active on fiverr

Why suggesting these tips when they have never been helpful for you? Since December 2022, you have made 6 sales so I don't think these tips were effective. Kindly avoid advising anyone else.

1 hour ago, hrithikroshan__ said:

The algorithm works differently in other parts of the world. It works for them as far as I know.

Ahan.. 🤔 Why the algorithm will work differently in other parts of world? Any specific reason? Are the people in other parts of world more unique than us? 🤦‍♀️ What a Stupid Logic it is! 

Plus, how do you know that it works differently for everyone else when you have Zero Sales + Zero Gigs? 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Like 6
  • Up 3

On 5/6/2023 at 5:49 PM, sijiur786 said:

Stay active on Fiverr and find your services relevant clients on Social Media

With Zero Sales, how can you suggest these tips to others? Focus on yourself first rather than guiding others! 🙄 

Staying Online/Active = Useless.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

7 minutes ago, graphic_berry said:

Staying online on Fiverr can have several benefits that can help you as a seller. For instance, when a buyer searches for a particular keyword and applies filters for online sellers, if you happen to be online and have attractive gigs with competitive prices, there is a higher chance that the buyer will contact you. Additionally, on Fiverr, many buyers prefer new sellers as they often offer lower prices compared to top-rated and level 2 sellers. Although there are other factors that contribute to success on the platform, but staying online can certainly improve your chances of being seen and getting contacted by potential buyers.

Keep dreaming. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/6/2023 at 6:49 PM, sijiur786 said:

Stay active on Fiverr and find your services relevant clients on Social Media

6 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Keep dreaming. 

Then guide us, please don't tell read previous post. no one will go through the 3-4/5 years old comment.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

With Zero Sales, how can you suggest these tips to others? Focus on yourself first rather than guiding others! 🙄 

Staying Online/Active = Useless.

You've bashed every solution on here without providing a single solution. Seriously, what is the key to selling more on Fiverr?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

Then guide us, please don't tell read previous post. no one will go through the 3-4/5 years old comment.

57 minutes ago, bc_freelancer said:

You've bashed every solution on here without providing a single solution. Seriously, what is the key to selling more on Fiverr?

Sorry, I will tell it again:

All of it has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bc_freelancer said:

And you picked me among all for this? 🤣

There are 1000000s of posts on the same question in the Forum. Have you and others bothered to read them ever?? You have to read them too

• Like 4
  • Up 3

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

And you picked me among all for this? 🤣

There are 1000000s of posts on the same question in the Forum. Have you and others bothered to read them ever?? You have to read them too

I guess your replies were the most scathing. I am new on Fiverr and found myself here while exploring. I will definitely look although it will be difficult assimilating 1000000 posts. I was hoping you could provide an immediate answer.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, bc_freelancer said:

I guess your replies were the most scathing. I am new on Fiverr and found myself here while exploring. I will definitely look although it will be difficult assimilating 1000000 posts. I was hoping you could provide an immediate answer.

Answer was already given by other member i.e. hasans-designs. Then, why should we repeat the same answers? You have read and commented only on experienced sellers who are trying to guide newbies (who were blabbering non-sense) and correct them! Anyway.. check that link and start reading.. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, bc_freelancer said:

That's understandable but some of us don't know where to look for these posts. Maybe a link to help us newbies out?

You seriously cannot find the search box at the top of this page?   CLUE:  It is labeled SEARCH.

Perhaps this whole internet freelancing is not for you?  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Answer was already given by other member i.e. hasans-designs. Then, why should we repeat the same answers? You have read and commented only on experienced sellers who are trying to guide newbies (who were blabbering non-sense) and correct them! Anyway.. check that link and start reading.. 

Okay. Gracias

• Like 2

Just now, newsmike said:

You seriously cannot find the search box at the top of this page?   CLUE:  It is labeled SEARCH.

Perhaps this whole internet freelancing is not for you?  

Save the tough act for your old lady Mike. Thanks for the clue

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bc_freelancer said:

Save the tough act for your old lady Mike. Thanks for the clue

Says helpless noob who is begging for help.  And don't refer to your mom that way, it's not polite. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

12 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Sorry, I will tell it again:

All of it has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

I am interested and badly need success. Please guide me, otherwise, there doesn't have any benefit for newbies to get orders by only comment the same things. Drop the link of those discussions.

• Like 1