How to get first oder on Fiverr

chamos__cp

1 hour ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

I am interested and badly need success. Please guide me, otherwise, there doesn't have any benefit for newbies to get orders by only comment the same things. Drop the link of those discussions.

I guess you have not read the comments here. Read the following thread but ignore Buyer Requests part (Honestly, I am repeating the same answer here 🤦‍♀️)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

otherwise, there doesn't have any benefit for newbies to get orders by only comment the same things.

@filipdevaere Apparently you are not doing enough to make him successful. After you prepare his lunch we expect to see you really get to it.  k?

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 5/8/2023 at 7:59 AM, hasans_design said:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS.

I looked at your profile. You had one delivery 25 days ago, and you are NOT a TRS! 

On 5/8/2023 at 4:03 AM, graphic_berry said:

Staying online on Fiverr can have several benefits that can help you as a seller. For instance, when a buyer searches for a particular keyword and applies filters for online sellers, if you happen to be online and have attractive gigs with competitive prices, there is a higher chance that the buyer will contact you. Additionally, on Fiverr, many buyers prefer new sellers as they often offer lower prices compared to top-rated and level 2 sellers. Although there are other factors that contribute to success on the platform, but staying online can certainly improve your chances of being seen and getting contacted by potential buyers.

Creating AI-generated posts is against Forum Rule #8. 

17 hours ago, bc_freelancer said:

Seriously, what is the key to selling more on Fiverr?

The secret is that a whole lot of hard work is put into perfecting your profile and gig descriptions. Your gig image is way too busy! Buyers cruise the search pages, and having more than four or five words describing your services means they will skim right on by you. Plus, neither your profile image nor your gig image looks like a friendly, professional person I would consider hiring. 

I wrote and rewrote my gig and profile descriptions many times before I thought they were perfect, and now I am ready to rewrite them all again. 

Another aspect is providing excellent customer service and retaining buyers once you get them. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I looked at your profile. You had one delivery 25 days ago, and you are NOT a TRS! 

Vickie, if you check, you'll find he wasn't speaking about himself but citing the thread's title. But, you know, not everyone knows how to quote properly. 😉

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sme_bookkeeping said:

I am interested and badly need success. Please guide me, otherwise, there doesn't have any benefit for newbies to get orders by only comment the same things. Drop the link of those discussions.

I told you already several times that I'm not wasting my time writing it down again. I have orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum. 

If you are not able to search the forum, then you can contact me on the Fiverr website, where I can prepare a custom order for you (to compensate for my loss of time). After confirming the custom order, I can deliver feedback within 1 day. I can give a small discount if you can wait 1 week.

• Like 3