Fiverr Money not showing in Payoneer account!!!

pixel_dust_

Question

About ten days ago on 10th April, 2023, I made my first Fiverr transaction using the bank transfer. I have not received anything in my Payoneer account not my linked bank account. I have contacted Fiverr and they told me that the transaction was successful on their end and that I should contact Payoneer. Payoneer is asking for a payment ID and a Partner ID. How do I get those? I asked Fiverr customer support for them twice but I got no reply from their team. Please help me out. I have been very concerned about the state of my earnings.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, pixel_dust_ said:

About ten days ago on 10th April, 2023, I made my first Fiverr transaction using the bank transfer. I have not received anything in my Payoneer account not my linked bank account. I have contacted Fiverr and they told me that the transaction was successful on their end and that I should contact Payoneer. Payoneer is asking for a payment ID and a Partner ID. How do I get those? I asked Fiverr customer support for them twice but I got no reply from their team. Please help me out. I have been very concerned about the state of my earnings.

you have to wait for Fiverr CS to send you the payment ID and a Partner ID, we can't do anything here.

• Like 3