My gig is remove from search after getting level 1 before 1 day

rabbi_mondol

Question

Hi, when I was a new seller,  2 months ago  I was just getting a good amount of impression, click, and order. but 2 months ago suddenly the impression go down! then I wait 1 month and then I connect to support but they are not helpful. My gig is been removed for poor performance even though I am doing great work with 92% returning buyers, a 30% tip ratio, and all positive ratings. 

My question is how can I solve my problem to bring it back in search results on Fiverr? Please help me that's very frustrating 

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

10 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, rabbi_mondol said:

Hi, when I was a new seller,  2 months ago  I was just getting a good amount of impression, click, and order. but 2 months ago suddenly the impression go down! then I wait 1 month and then I connect to support but they are not helpful. My gig is been removed for poor performance even though I am doing great work with 92% returning buyers, a 30% tip ratio, and all positive ratings. 

My question is how can I solve my problem to bring it back in search results on Fiverr? Please help me that's very frustrating 

Screenshot_1.png

Fiverr is a marketplace, you have to think "how to bring" customers to your gigs, what Fiverr has offered you in the past I call "test", so that you could see how is working in Fiverr platform.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mohd_bilal said:

fiverr has been doing weird stuff lately. I am in a similar position with all my gigs not showing up in search, and I have 0 impressions. FYI I am Level 2 with almost 600 positive reviews

read below:

1 hour ago, venonusa said:

Fiverr is a marketplace, you have to think "how to bring" customers to your gigs, what Fiverr has offered you in the past I call "test", so that you could see how is working in Fiverr platform.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mohd_bilal said:

You sir are of no help. I have been around fiverr since 2014 and this has never happened before.

I've been on Fiverr since 2018 and this has always happened, sometimes Fiverr gives me exposure sometimes Fiverr takes away exposure, this even with 5-star performance!

Sometimes Fiverr removes my service from the search results and sometimes it puts me back in the search results... this also happens with 5-star performance, the only way you can get traffic to your services is to promote your gigs with Fiverr advertising or with other advertising services.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, venonusa said:

I've been on Fiverr since 2018 and this has always happened, sometimes Fiverr gives me exposure sometimes Fiverr takes away exposure, this even with 5-star performance!

Sometimes Fiverr removes my service from the search results and sometimes it puts me back in the search results... this also happens with 5-star performance, the only way you can get traffic to your services is to promote your gigs with Fiverr advertising or with other advertising services.

hmm... So we can wait this out and hope fiverr puts us back in search 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rabbi_mondol said:

Screenshot_1.png

Hi,

Yeah, this happens a lot, i think it doesnt have nothing to work with you level but maybe you changed gigs? Maybe you changed gig keywords, descrption, prices or anything else, in that case you need to wait for about two weeks so your gigs can rank up again and, in that time, dont change anything about your gig.

If you didnt change your gigs, but this happened suddenly, then you are in same situation as i was. Here is what to do:

promote your gigs on social media

contact your old customers and ask them if they need your help (so you can get good review from them)

if you can, pay promotion for gigs on fiverr

I hope this helps 🙂 

• Like 2