Sharing personal information

tylerseo99

Question

Hi everyone, may I ask a question?

As a social media manager, do clients need my email address to set administrative privileges?

Can I provide my email address through Fiverr messages? I understand that sharing personal information may violate policies.

If I cannot provide my email address, how can clients work with me on social media?

Thank you, everyone!

Edited by tylerseo99
  • Like 4

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, tylerseo99 said:

As a social media manager, do clients need my email address to set administrative privileges?

Can I provide my email address through Fiverr messages? I understand that sharing personal information may violate policies.

If I cannot provide my email address, how can clients work with me on social media?

Hi too

I am offering the same services as well. But to be safe, I contacted Customer Support and discuss the same questions (like yours) with them and they guided me and said that mention these details such as you will be needing client's info etc. in your Gig Description and those details will be requested only via Order Page (no Fiverr Messages/Inbox).. 

So I will recommend you to contact Customer Support and discuss your concerns with them. Follow their advices/suggestions whatever they request you to.. 

• Like 4