Another ARS Fail

anarchofighter

First, this is another case of someone leaving feedback from nearly 1 year ago (Nov 2013). The problem seems to be such an easy fix that I’m wondering who doesn’t want it fixed 🙂 Or what other enhancements are being made a priority?

Second, the buyer left feedback on my Media Insiders’ Secrets to Instant, FREE Publicity gig and talked about things that made me think the feedback was intended for a traffic order, seo order, or something else. Also, at the end there’s a mention of the word “call” and it seems almost incoherent.

I’m sure that Support will see that this feedback makes no sense. But how long will it be at the top of my feedback before they correct it?

Take a look at this 4-star review that tells you the service is good (even though it appears to not be mine) and if there really is a discussion about results, this person is evaluating that a year later.

c02c598aaf4aa6ed6b5510560ffe67.png.3e23e3e4e69e77e12f5c5e574b3f2523.png

Well obviously if I order from you I want my website to got a lot of visit and lots good result with call. :)]

This system keeps proving itself to be confusing and inaccurate. Yet, we still haven’t received the courtesy of a response, reversal or even an acknowledgement of the problem. Are you still fighting against it? I’m just kind of apathetic at this point. If my ratings go down I’ll abandon the site without any regret.

When Fiverr customer support is contacted, they respond so lately that orders crosses the deadline and sellers have to face negative reviews. Some buyers blackmail by declining the order cancellation request repeatedly.

Scam came across. Buyers are free to give stars to sellers, and suppose sellers give 1 star to them, and then the unscrupulous buyers are free to change the rating they provided to the sellers. And what about those silly buyers who provide 4.5 even if world class order is delivered to them?

Yeah i am very dissapointed also. Check this mesage i sent to my buyer just so you understand what kind of work i did for him and the rate i get : 'Hello , i basicaly just had to do 1 logo for you and nothing more , Done 2 of them with 3-4 variation , revisions on all 4 images , done photoshop work on the image you sent me wich was not my job from the start , removed background on the image you sent me , sharpen it up , made you a profile square image wich was not my job from the start , done the logo with 2 diferent taglines , again done revision because at start you provided my with a diferent tagline so i modified those to , at the end told you that im waiting your opinions so i know if you want anything else modified i’ll do them no problem and all you do is give me 4 stars rate for all that. I’m really disapointed 😦 "

Nothing else i can say , this system is just wrong .I usualy don’t whine about things like this but its to much

Guest qloudpress

That’s funny, mine says “Terence is a pleasure to work with. He explained in detail his entire process and delivered a quality product”.

I think I like mine better… 😉

Archived