I just posted a Project, where to find it?

cyber_saga

Question

7 answers to this question

If you are a buyer and posted a project, then Fiverr's algorithm will automatically try to find the best matches from all sellers. They will receive a brief and those buyers can easily accept or deny. You will be notified if someone accepts your project.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

If you are a buyer and posted a project, then Fiverr's algorithm will automatically try to find the best matches from all sellers. They will receive a brief and those buyers can easily accept or deny. You will be notified if someone accepts your project.

My concern is, where in my account I can see the Projects I posted? @donnovan86

Edited by cyber_saga
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I checked from the buyer perspective and I can't see that unfortunately.

That's so weird, for example, if I don't get any responses, I may need to increase my budget, since Seller may not be interested in my current budget or I want to update the information on my Project posted, how to do that. 🙄 @donnovan86

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, cyber_saga said:

That's so weird, for example, if I don't get any responses, I may need to increase my budget, since Seller may not be interested in my current budget or I want to update the information on my Project posted, how to do that. 🙄 

From my understanding, they are 'one-use' projects - you can't really alter them much once they are sent through, or at least I couldn't when I tried to do it. One of the reasons would be the fact that sellers see them as a notification only once, and they either accept (and message you or send you a quote) or reject them. After that, they are passed down to other sellers (I think) or you are told that there were no matches.  Changing things around would likely be confusing in the long run. 

What you should be able to do though, if you know what you want to change, is just send a new one with the fixed changes and different pricing.

I do think you should be able to cancel this somewhere (isn't there an option called 'requests' or something similar still? 

PS.: Some sellers will still message you if the quote isn't exactly right, just to see (since some buyers are new and don't, say, give a wordcount for books or similar, just a 'write me x for $100'. I wouldn't be worried about that.)

• Like 2
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, katakatica said:

From my understanding, they are 'one-use' projects - you can't really alter them much once they are sent through, or at least I couldn't when I tried to do it. One of the reasons would be the fact that sellers see them as a notification only once, and they either accept (and message you or send you a quote) or reject them. After that, they are passed down to other sellers (I think) or you are told that there were no matches.  Changing things around would likely be confusing in the long run. 

I understand changing things will confuse, but keep on adding new Projects for subject by keep on increasing budget multiple times as necessary may give Buyer a fake impression on Seller and blacklist/ignore 😆?

5 minutes ago, katakatica said:

What you should be able to do though, if you know what you want to change, is just send a new one with the fixed changes and different pricing.

I don't have copy of what I posted; I need to re-invent the wheel now 🤣

6 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I do think you should be able to cancel this somewhere (isn't there an option called 'requests' or something similar still? 

I don't see Requests option at all.

@katakatica

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cyber_saga said:

I don't see Requests option at all.

I had a look, and I can't see it either, to be honest - maybe if you get a notification that someone had responded to it you'll be able to access it? (I know it's not ideal, but yeah, doesn't show up here either.) 

I guess you do risk some sellers thinking that you're changing your mind or a bit odd, but honestly, I don't think a lot of the same people will get them in a row (since these go to only a few at the time), so the risk of them even remembering is pretty small. If they ask you why, you can just tell them that you weren't sure about some things first. Still better than the alternative (which wouldn't be you, I'm sure, but) where people make seemingly good briefs with a high budget and then decrease it. Since these are fixes custom offers (or...should be in a way), I feel like it'd be a bit odd to be able to tinker things later, but I get your point!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1