Help! My Gig Isn't Showing Up in Search Results - Any Tips?

ait_taoufiq

Question

Hey everyone, I'm a freelancer on Fiverr and I've been experiencing some issues with my gig not appearing in search results. I've reached out to the Fiverr support team but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar issues and if there are any tips or best practices for improving gig visibility? Thanks in advance for any insights!

• Like 10
  • Up 1

12 answers to this question

It's normal to not be able to find your own gig in the search results. It isn't a bug, it's a feature of Fiverr's algorithm, to match specific buyers to specific sellers that they think will be a good match. If your gig is getting impressions, it is still active in the search results, and not something you need to worry about at all.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

I'm facing the same problem last 2 days, my all-gig impression is 0 I think Fiverr did something seller out of search results, Now What can do a few hours ago

? I contact support they are not replaying me, Brother now what can i do

• Like 6
  • Up 1

It's no wonder that people are not getting the quick support they need from CS for genuine queries. The poor guys must be overrun with the same question. 

There are nearly 1 million freelancer on Fiverr. This means that there are millions of gigs available to view.  Just because you can't find it in a search doesn't mean it isn't there.   

There is no fictional page 1, all of our searches are different based on dozens of different factors.

So please, don't clog up the service desk with pointless questions.  If your gig shows as active on your gig page. then it's live.   

It's as simple as that

• Like 4
  • Up 3

19 hours ago, ait_taoufiq said:

Hey everyone, I'm a freelancer on Fiverr and I've been experiencing some issues with my gig not appearing in search results. I've reached out to the Fiverr support team but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced similar issues and if there are any tips or best practices for improving gig visibility? Thanks in advance for any insights!

It does not matter if you find your gig in the search results or not. If you getting impressions that mean your gig is appearing in search results.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, breals said:

It's no wonder that people are not getting the quick support they need from CS for genuine queries. The poor guys must be overrun with the same question. 

There are nearly 1 million freelancer on Fiverr. This means that there are millions of gigs available to view.  Just because you can't find it in a search doesn't mean it isn't there.   

There is no fictional page 1, all of our searches are different based on dozens of different factors.

So please, don't clog up the service desk with pointless questions.  If your gig shows as active on your gig page. then it's live.   

It's as simple as that

I understand your point that Fiverr support must be inundated with a high volume of queries, but it's essential to ensure that every genuine query gets addressed. As a freelancer, it's natural to have concerns about the visibility of our gigs, and we all strive to provide the best services to our clients.

While it's true that there are millions of gigs available on Fiverr, it's essential to acknowledge that the search algorithm is dynamic and takes into account various factors. However, if a gig is not appearing in the search results for an extended period, it could be a matter of concern for the freelancer.

Moreover, it's also important to note that some freelancers might not have the necessary experience to navigate the platform efficiently, leading them to seek support from Fiverr.

Therefore, I would suggest that instead of dismissing these queries as pointless, we try to support each other and share our experiences to help other freelancers overcome their challenges.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

• Like 3