When I can Edit my gigs?

ruhul_amin09

Question

8 answers to this question

You can edit your gigs whenever you want. That's up to you. I suggest doing some research before editing, including checking out your competition and how they are pricing their gigs. It can give you some strategic insight into how you could outperform them. 

• Like 7

Hey, @ruhul_amin09 Once you have created a gig and published it at the same time you can edit it.

but when it takes 24hrs it's too late to edit.

its because the fiver ai model already checked your gig category and is ready to show them when searched for a related query such as

web developer

API expert 

backend developer

but when you edit the gig again this will start again from the beginning.

secondly, the gigs which you edited do not rank as compared to the originally created gigs. 

if there are not sales in your gig can delete the gig copy the content, create another one set an avg price, and publish it.

Thank you.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ruhul_amin09 said:

My gig was created 2 weeks ago, but I think my gig's price is too high as a new seller, the price is 80$-100$ basic standard, and my category is web development, can you tell me what should i do, please

anytime you can edit your gig, but wait at least 7-10 days to see how many impressions, click, order it will bring, if it will bring zero order, better solution is to research what other sellers are doing ( example: price, image, title, description, etccc  ) and edit  your gig.

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1