Looking for feedback on my Fiverr gigs' progress. What do you think of my impressions and clicks? Any suggestions for improvement?

nipul_kumudu

4 hours ago, nipul_kumudu said:

I have created a video for my gig but afteruploading it. my gig impression kind of decreased a little. is gig video necessary for a gig?

someone say: videos increase the percentages that a person could buy... I think it depends a lot on what you show in the video

• Like 5

No, having a video is not necessary for a Fiverr gig, but it can be a helpful tool to increase the visibility of your gig and attract more buyers. A video can help showcase your skills, provide more information about your services, and build trust with potential buyers.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nipul_kumudu said:

I have seen some seller put their portfolio links in their gig descriptions. Is that allowed? I mean it's not clickable or anything

Unfortunately, it's not allowed.
"Gigs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Gig description and requirements box. Gigs containing websites promoting content, which violates Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed."
More details are here https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1