I delivered the order. The buyer cancelled my order. They blocked me.

onurileli

Question

The buyer placed 2-3 orders, I delivered them within the given time frame and they were satisfied. However, suddenly they cancelled the orders and blocked me. How can this happen? Can Fiverr assist me in this matter and can I still receive my payment? If I cannot, all my time and effort will go to waste. 😔

8 answers to this question

It is possible that the buyer's profile has been deleted by Fiverr. As far as I know, a client cannot block a seller, so it is possible that the buyer's account has been deleted. If the order was not accepted and was still pending, Fiverr refunds the payment to the buyer by deleting the buyer's account.

14 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

If the buyer had done a chargeback, Fiverr would have deleted their account. So maybe that is the issue.  

7 minutes ago, faisalhanif652 said:

It is possible that the buyer's profile has been deleted by Fiverr. As far as I know, a client cannot block a seller, so it is possible that the buyer's account has been deleted. If the order was not accepted and was still pending, Fiverr refunds the payment to the buyer by deleting the buyer's account.

Something strange is happening. I checked the emails from Fiverr. After delivering my order, the buyer immediately requested a revision and then cancelled the order, claiming that I did not deliver on time. However, when I checked again, I had delivered my order on time. How is this possible? Also, when I go to the buyer's profile now, I see that my block has been lifted.

1 hour ago, faisalhanif652 said:

As far as I know, a client cannot block a seller,

Actually they can. I had someone that insulted me, said racist things and blocked me. I wanted to block them first but they beat me to it. 

So just like sellers are able to block others, buyers can do that too. 

• Up 1

54 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Aslında yapabilirler. Bana hakaret eden, ırkçı sözler söyleyen ve beni engelleyen biri vardı. Önce onları engellemek istedim ama beni yendiler. 

Yani tıpkı satıcılar diğerlerini engelleyebildiği gibi, alıcılar da bunu yapabilir. 

1 hour ago, tuhiniftexa said:

Alıcının profili Fiverr tarafından silinmiş olabilir. Bildiğim kadarıyla bir müşteri bir satıcıyı engelleyemez.

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Neler olduğunu öğrenmek için müşteri desteğiyle iletişime geçmenizi öneririm. 

1 hour ago, nickj2013 said:

Zamanında birkaç ters ibraz yaşadım. Parayı aldığınız sürece performans puanınız etkilenmez. Bu sadece burada platformda iş yapmanın bedeli.

2 hours ago, faisalhanif652 said:

Alıcının profili Fiverr tarafından silinmiş olabilir. Bildiğim kadarıyla bir müşteri bir satıcıyı engelleyemez, dolayısıyla alıcının hesabı silinmiş olabilir. Sipariş kabul edilmemişse ve hala beklemedeyse Fiverr, alıcının hesabını silerek alıcıya ödemeyi iade eder.

2 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Alıcı bir ters ibraz yapmış olsaydı, Fiverr hesabını silmiş olurdu. Yani belki de sorun budur.  

Thank you for your comments. I contacted Fiverr support. Let's see what the result will be, I am very curious. Hopefully, it will have a positive outcome.