March didn't do justice but I'm grateful

ayeshaahmed498

Hey everyone! 

it's been a long time since i last posted here! 

So, what happened was that I was hoping to earn some good bucks in March but ah! it didn't go as expected and the workflow has been super slow. I haven't been able to figure out what exactly is wrong. The promoted gigs are up and working but even they are not getting clicks. I even increased daily budget. I have goo reviews to show and I am responding on time but nothing's really helping. 

Is it just me or someone else is also facing the same issue this month 😞 

I hope that the next month is full of blessings! (gotta pay those university dues 😆)

If you have any tips and tricks please do share them with me.

Forever grateful!

Thank you! 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, ayeshaahmed498 said:

Hey everyone! 

it's been a long time since i last posted here! 

So, what happened was that I was hoping to earn some good bucks in March but ah! it didn't go as expected and the workflow has been super slow. I haven't been able to figure out what exactly is wrong. The promoted gigs are up and working but even they are not getting clicks. I even increased daily budget. I have goo reviews to show and I am responding on time but nothing's really helping. 

Is it just me or someone else is also facing the same issue this month 😞 

I hope that the next month is full of blessings! (gotta pay those university dues 😆)

If you have any tips and tricks please do share them with me.

Forever grateful!

Thank you! 

Hi too

If your promoted gigs and clicks/impressions are not performing well then it means you need to work on your gigs. Work on optimizing your gigs i.e. improve gig images, tags, gig descriptions and then see the results.. 

Good Luck! ✌

• Like 3
  • Up 2

Well it depends on the niche. And Fiverr did start to focus a bit more on first time buyer reviews, which is why some sellers are seeing a downfall, me included.

That being said, it's not the end of the world. Improve your skills and your gigs, and make the most out of this time without a lot of work 🙂

• Like 4