Do fiverr have serious buyers?

chocle254

Question

Hi guys I'm victor from Kenya. I joined Fiverr last year and created a gig on image background removal and since then clients contact me but after a 2-minute conversation I get this pop-up stating that the buyer can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate. I have never had a single task to perform that's why I am askingCapture1.PNG.c9bc2b49ff369a7d7372ea554e0e2c5c.PNG.

• Like 10

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, chocle254 said:

Hi guys I'm victor from Kenya. I joined Fiverr last year and created a gig on image background removal and since then clients contact me but after a 2-minute conversation I get this pop-up stating that the buyer can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate. I have never had a single task to perform that's why I am askingCapture1.PNG.c9bc2b49ff369a7d7372ea554e0e2c5c.PNG.

That means the buyer probably has blocked you, or that the buyer sent tons of similar messages to a lot of sellers at once, and the spam filter kicked in on them. 

If the buyer blocked you after a two-minute conversation, your issue is most likely your communication or your offer. 

• Like 11