Check Own GiG in Search Bar

kbkhan

Question

4 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, kbkhan said:

Does every seller check their gig for what rank or is it just me?

I don't really do that. I tried it 2–3 times in the past. When I wasn't getting orders, I could see my gig on the first page of my gig category, but when I was getting tons of orders, it wasn't on the first page of my gig category. What that basically means is that it doesn't really matter where the gig is positioned when you search for it. Results are different for different users. As long as I am getting orders, I don't really care where my gig is positioned.

12 minutes ago, swaybur123 said:

Serch and Click Seller Details Then Seller Level => Select  New Seller and Seller Speaks Then Click Apply. 

Did you even read the OP's question?

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kbkhan said:

Does every seller check their gig for what rank or is it just me?

I never do. Fiverr is a matching site and not a ranking site, which means when I search for my gig, I will see it in a different place than other Fiverr users.

Several Forum users did an experiment on the Forum a while back where we searched for each other's gigs and related our findings in the post. We found that the placement of our gigs varied greatly depending on who was searching. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I never do. Fiverr is a matching site and not a ranking site, which means when I search for my gig, I will see it in a different place than other Fiverr users.

Several Forum users did an experiment on the Forum a while back where we searched for each other's gigs and related our findings in the post. We found that the placement of our gigs varied greatly depending on who was searching. 

Okay. I understand Good Answer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2