number of revisions on gigs

chakaeddo

Question

5 answers to this question

Buyers can request as many revisions as they'd like, regardless of the number of revisions you've mentioned in your packages. If you have mentioned 2 revisions in the package, just inform your buyer that they've already used the 2 revisions and the third one would cost them extra.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, chakaeddo said:

I have a package on a gig that is got 1 design option with 2x revisions. Now there is one of my clients who can request a third revision at no additional cost. Please enlighten me, how did this happen?

It is possible that your client requested a third revision of their design without additional cost due to a promotion or discount offer from Fiverr. Many times, Fiverr runs promotions where customers can receive discounts on certain services or additional revisions for free. It's also possible that your client is a returning customer, in which case they may be eligible for extra perks. If you're not sure why the client received a third revision for free, it could be a good idea to reach out to Fiverr's customer service and ask them for more information.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, billadesigns said:

It is possible that your client requested a third revision of their design without additional cost due to a promotion or discount offer from Fiverr. Many times, Fiverr runs promotions where customers can receive discounts on certain services or additional revisions for free. It's also possible that your client is a returning customer, in which case they may be eligible for extra perks. If you're not sure why the client received a third revision for free, it could be a good idea to reach out to Fiverr's customer service and ask them for more information.

Stop using ChatGPT to answer questions. This is against the forum rules. What you wrote doesn't make any sense.

• Like 4

I can agree on that. As of right now unfortunately you have to rely on the customer to be fair and accept that the revisions are used up and that they have to pay for more. It really helps to communicate with every revision that there's is X-number left (included) and that they should think of everything they want to change (written in a professional way..). 

Sometimes buyers use the revision button again and again for every single little spelling mistake or whatever, it can be really annoying and I think they don't really get the effects it has on us (later paying, affecting stats) etc.

So I'm also hoping that this topic will be thought over by the fiverr team in the future.

Edited by almostfauxreal
  • Like 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1