I was created my gig description 3 or 4 month ago. I was check plagiarism using some free tools from internet (small seo tool). I was make it 100% unique. But now when I check my description it say 60%plagiarism and only 30% unique. Why is that?

neela3

Question

7 answers to this question

On 3/12/2023 at 10:55 AM, neela3 said:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpeg

Because you're content already exists in your Fiverr account....   

When you changed your gig the changes were not reflective in Google and other search engines at that time. It hadn't yet been indexed. 

Now fast forward a few months, you have copied YOUR content from Fiverr, put it into a plagiarism checker and it is telling you that the content is replicated somewhere else. It's in YOUR own gig! 

Hope that makes sense? 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

Most plagiarism tools I've used tell you where the copied content appears online. They give you a URL. If it's your own Fiverr account like breals said, it's fine. If it's somewhere else, there's a problem. Simple rewrite things and don't copy other people's content.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Then what should I do now?

also right now I need some correction in my gig description. So, I fear that after I correct them and publish then I will be in trouble. Like I want to give space between text and want to add some word. 

Edited by neela3
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, neela3 said:

What should I do now? 

when you want continue chat with someone use the quote, so that people know you need extra information.

regarding your problem, you can't do anything about it, fiverr is a marketplace, so it is normal that other sellers also use part of your text, but if they are using the image of your gig you can ask fiverr to remove that gig as they are using an image present on another gig.

• Like 6

When I was created my description I was checked using multiple plagiarism checker. That was 100% unique.

Also guys you can check your own description using some multiple plagiarism checker. So, we will be sure that this is not a problem. 

• Like 5