How to determine Fiverr on-time delivery percentage to avoid demotion?

duashahid345

Question

Hi Fiverr fellows!

So I need help with my on-time delivert percentage. Due to 3 orders, that were late by a few mins, my on-time delivery percentage dropped down to 89%. Anyways I had some orders and two of them got approved yesterday. Now the percentage dropped further down to 86%. Upon inspection I saw one of those two orders was also late by half an hour. I admit these are my faults but I need help in getting them back to 90 before 15th March. I've been on Fiverr for 3 years and shown excellent work, zero negative feedbacks, and I want to continue the same without any demotion. Please help with suggestions, is there any formula for calculating this percentage? How many timely delivered orders are required before 15th march?

• Like 4

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, duashahid345 said:

How many timely delivered orders are required before 15th march?

It's based on a rolling 90 days, so this will change and adjust from day to day. If you do nothing, your on-time delivery will probably continue to fall because as time passes, your good deliveries will drop off your record and you will be left with several late deliveries. To see how you will be by the 15th, count back 90 days from the 15th and tally all of the orders that you delivered during that time. Find out how many orders were on time and calculate the percentage. Then determine how many good orders you would need by that time to keep your percentage above 90%.

Also, don't be afraid to extend orders as soon as you know you might be late. It is okay to deliver orders later but you have to get the buyer's approval to extend the delivery date first.

• Like 2
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Find out how many orders were on time and calculate the percentage. Then determine how many good orders you would need by that time to keep your percentage above 90%.

This was very helpful, so I found out I had 24 out of 30 order on time, delay was like a few mins in each order but I understand that even if its a minute delay, its gonna count. So that makes my percentage to be 80% if i divide 24/30, but its currently showing 86 so I dont if I made a mistake? However I noticed I need at least 3-4 more orders, I currently have 4 going on so I'll focus on delivering those timely I guess. Also its 60 days, I confirmed this from supports, so if today is 8 amrch, then orders completed by 8 Jan will count. Luckily one late order was completed on 10 Jan so I think it will go out of system by 10 or 11 march (Hopefully!)

• Like 3

Update: So I checked again carefully, this time considering 60 days from 15 march to 15 Jan, keeping this range in mind, my orders were 28, and 5 were late. This makes the percentage 82%. However if i dont consider two orders that were late just for 5-10 mins, then 24/28 gives 86%, the same shown on my gigs dashboard. So that means I just need two orders to go to 90% (Hopefully), we'll find out when the buyers approve the ones in queue i guess

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, duashahid345 said:

Also its 60 days

Thanks for the correction! 😊

19 minutes ago, duashahid345 said:

so if today is 8 amrch, then orders completed by 8 Jan will count. Luckily one late order was completed on 10 Jan so I think it will go out of system by 10 or 11 march (Hopefully!)

Don't forget to calculate based on March 15th (not today) to be sure that the rate will be above 90%.

Update: Just saw your new post! Also use that extension button - it should be your friend. There really should be no reason to deliver late. I use the extension button a lot. As long as you are communicating with your buyer so there are no surprises, you should be fine.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 5