Why haven't I received any orders?

joseph2910

I have created this account couple of year. But I just created those gigs March 1st, some 3rd and last one yesterday.

The One created yesterday is not showing on search results.

Others I have impression, some no clicks, some there are clicks but no order.

Please why is this happening? 

Screenshot_20230308-075817.jpg

Edited by joseph2910
Typographic error
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, joseph2910 said:

I have created this account couple of year. But I just created those gigs March 1st, some 3rd and last one yesterday.

Well looks like that your gig images are not attractive enough to grab buyer's attention so you need to work on it. Improve the quality of your gig images (portfolio)..

• Like 2
  • Up 4

5 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Well looks like that your gig images are not attractive enough to grab buyer's attention so you need to work on it. Improve the quality of your gig images (portfolio)..

Ok. I will work on that. Thank you. 

• Like 5

Your Gig Images are showing barcodes... this is crap. Order some Fiverr Images, there are good guys specialized on it. 

You also should replace your profile picture, somewhat more friendly, professional. 
Next I do not see any Courses / Certifications takes... nor Skills mentioned, nor Portfolio ...

• Like 4

Why do you have so many gigs virtually offering the exact same service? Multiple gigs offering the exact same service don't increase your chances of getting orders. Focus on quality, not quantity. And as others have pointed out, the gig images aren't attractive enough. 

Proofread the description. If I were you, I'd remove this line. "I understand that its difficult for you to give a order to new seller on Fiverr, but don't worry after my work, you will definitely glue to this freelancer."

• Like 5
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, joseph2910 said:

The One created yesterday is not showing on search results.

Others I have impression, some no clicks, some there are clicks but no order.

Please why is this happening? 

Screenshot_20230308-075817.jpg

Wow... Excellent.your click through rate is awesome.. you will get orders soon. 

But you did not show any link or picture so it is difficult for experienced seller to give you a good reply.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pro_services000 said:

Wow... Excellent.your click through rate is awesome.. you will get orders soon. 

But you did not show any link or picture so it is difficult for experienced seller to give you a good reply.

I don't get what you mean about the last paragraph 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rahulkajla1 said:

Why do you have so many gigs virtually offering the exact same service? Multiple gigs offering the exact same service don't increase your chances of getting orders. Focus on quality, not quantity. And as others have pointed out, the gig images aren't attractive enough. 

Proofread the description. If I were you, I'd remove this line. "I understand that its difficult for you to give a order to new seller on Fiverr, but don't worry after my work, you will definitely glue to this freelancer."

Ok. Thanks. I will work on that. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cmdgwu said:

Your Gig Images are showing barcodes... this is crap. Order some Fiverr Images, there are good guys specialized on it. 

You also should replace your profile picture, somewhat more friendly, professional. 
Next I do not see any Courses / Certifications takes... nor Skills mentioned, nor Portfolio ...

I take them to consideration 

• Like 2