Question

Hello @vickieito,

wow must commend your hard work and consistency having risen so high on fiverr. Please i need your help to be able to rank my Gig. I have been very active as a freelancer since October but unfortunately on got  2 small Gigs with one 5 star review. My Gigs started trending down till it hit zero. So i joined the fiverr forum 2 weeks ago and got some advise i did them and my gigs went up a bit and it has started trending down again with no new tasks yet.

I would appreciate it if you can look at my Gigs especially the "i will do business leads, prospects list and niche targeted email list" If you can show me how to perfect it to rank and get jobs so i can model every other gig to it.

I would really appreciate your help and i look forward to your reply

• Like 14

7 answers to this question

To get ranked those things might help you :

• Shortest Gig title
  • SEO friendly Gig Description
  • Most relevant search tags
  • 5 search tags
  • Attractive Gig image( i see your gig , make it much more attractive. Make it as simple as possible. You can also check my gig image to get idea)  
  • Appropriate video inclusion
  • Social media marketing
  • Gig favorites
  • Orders in hand
  • 5 Stars Reviews
  • Positive customers reviews

All above mentioned  things are absolutely fine but here is a catch ! if you are a new seller how can you get 5 star review! so for a beginner please make a gig video .  Come in-fornt of your camera ,make a gig video. People  buying from you are unknown to you ,they have their trust issue . It's very common . if you come on video it would be more convincing , isn't it? so for getting your first order it would be a very good initiative from my perspective

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, minhaz_tech said:

To get ranked those things might help you :

• Shortest Gig title
  • SEO friendly Gig Description
  • Most relevant search tags
  • 5 search tags
  • Attractive Gig image( i see your gig , make it much more attractive. Make it as simple as possible. You can also check my gig image to get idea)  
  • Appropriate video inclusion
  • Social media marketing
  • Gig favorites
  • Orders in hand
  • 5 Stars Reviews
  • Positive customers reviews

All above mentioned  things are absolutely fine but here is a catch ! if you are a new seller how can you get 5 star review! so for a beginner please make a gig video .  Come in-fornt of your camera ,make a gig video. People  buying from you are unknown to you ,they have their trust issue . It's very common . if you come on video it would be more convincing , isn't it? so for getting your first order it would be a very good initiative from my perspective

I visited you profile on forum and i noticed you just copy paste this response a couple of times. I was hoping you can help a brother out with a more personal response considering the fact that you are into SEO. if you can help me i would really appreciate it 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, obasekiga said:

Hello @vickieito,

wow must commend your hard work and consistency having risen so high on fiverr.

Hi @obasekiga, You can save the compliments. 😊 I'm just a Level 2 seller and there are many sellers who are higher-leveled and are doing much better than me.

My Gigs started trending down till it hit zero. So i joined the fiverr forum 2 weeks ago and got some advise i did them and my gigs went up a bit and it has started trending down again with no new tasks yet.

Business is very dynamic, so I'm glad that you are keeping tabs on how your business is performing (as well as what is influencing your performance).

If you can show me how to perfect it to rank and get jobs so i can model every other gig to it.

There's no one way to "perfectly rank a gig." Fiverr's algorithm is also dynamic, so gig positioning can change frequently, even with each search, and is based on a number of factors. I never check where I am in search because I can never find myself anyways. Fiverr tailors each search to the habits and history of each buyer (and I'm not my buyer).  As long as my buyers can find me and I'm getting regular orders, I'm happy. I don't need to find myself in search.

What you should focus on is your impressions, clicks, orders, and conversion rate. That will tell you what you need to focus on and improve on.

Impressions will tell you how relevant you are when buyers search for your services. This relevancy is based on your gig (title, tags, & descriptions), seller metrics (as seen on your dashboard), and seller quality (appearance quality and delivery quality). Sellers who perform well and can respond quicker, convert buyers into orders, deliver faster, process more orders, and have happier customers will be considered more relevant in search.

Clicks will tell you how attractive you are when buyers see your gig card in search. This is where your thumbnails, gig videos, gig titles, prices, seller level, and ratings come into play. Buyers will only have a few seconds to decide whether to click on your gig.

From what I see, your gig images have too much text and the text is cut off when viewed on a PC or mobile phone. Try to limit your text to 2-5 words that clearly describe your service and include an image that is relevant to your services. I do like how you included a picture of yourself on your gig cards (so please keep that when you update your thumbnails). Having a picture of yourself makes your thumbnail unique and credible.

I also noticed that 2 of your gigs have long titles - buyers can't read them just by looking at your gig cards (they have to hover over the title to read the whole thing). Most buyers won't do that. Try to make it easy for buyers to know what services you are offering.

Orders will tell you how good you are at converting buyers into sales. If buyers aren't placing orders, it means they visited your gigs and decided to go with another seller. I like how your bio speaks directly to the customer - so make sure your gig descriptions do that, too. Don't just show what you can do, show your customer how you are the solution to their problems.

Show off what you can do through a strong portfolio. You can add a gig video, 3 images, and 2 PDFs to each gig. PDFs can include multiple pages, so take advantage of that. When you have very few sales and reviews, your portfolio will give you the credibility that you need so that buyers will feel comfortable and place an order with you.

One thing to note - I did notice that your data entry gig showed names, addresses, and emails in your images. This may lead your customers to believe that you won't protect their data privacy. There are other ways to highlight what you can do, without sharing contact information on your clients' mailing list (for example, highlighting the points you brought up in your FAQs).

I would appreciate it if you can look at my Gigs especially the "i will do business leads, prospects list and niche targeted email list"

Since you are offering data entry, you might be interested in this webinar shared by @Yoav.M:

• Like 11
  • Up 1

I visited you profile on forum and i noticed you just copy paste this response a couple of times. I was hoping you can help a brother out with a more personal response considering the fact that you are into SEO. if you can help me i would really appreciate it 

hello @obasekiga! I know i copy paste the previous response. I am glad you notice that. But thing is same kind of question require same kind of answer, isn't it? Moreover I specially mention that your gig image need to be modified after seeing your gig . So it's not about just copy n paste. whatever Best wishes for you, hope better day will come.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

@Yoav.M Could you please clarify whether there is such a thing as gig ranking/rank/Fiverr search results ranking (ie. in Fiverr's search engine).

Some users claim there is "no such thing as ranking on Fiverr" when the Fiverr help pages mention those things above many times and CS responded that the help pages are accurate and said there is such a thing as gig ranking.

eg. pages like this one:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs?segment=seller

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Up 1