Buyer not responding/co-operating

grayprogrammerz

Question

Buyer remain busy most of time. Even when responds, with "this was 1 day job and you drag it to...".

I insisted on zoom meeting where I can view buyer's screen and solve bugs. But every time response is negative.

One time they did open it, but closed just in mid giving me 5min and saying "I don't have time... you take too much time...".

Also I consider $25 as charity, the way buyer is hard to handle. So I have directed my mind to cancellation.

Now I need advice here. As you know buyer is:
- Not cooperating

- Not responding and not giving time even 30 min meeting (which can save several weeks)

So I need to cancel order and refund his charity and also don't want to get derank performance like (bad review or lower order completion rate).

What you suggest ? Will fiverr support help me to achieve this ? Because I don't feel liable when buyer doesn't cooperates.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

3 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Buyer remain busy most of time. Even when responds, with "this was 1 day job and you drag it to...".

I insisted on zoom meeting where I can view buyer's screen and solve bugs. But every time response is negative.

One time they did open it, but closed just in mid giving me 5min and saying "I don't have time... you take too much time...".

Also I consider $25 as charity, the way buyer is hard to handle. So I have directed my mind to cancellation.

Now I need advice here. As you know buyer is:
- Not cooperating

- Not responding and not giving time even 30 min meeting (which can save several weeks)

So I need to cancel order and refund his charity and also don't want to get derank performance like (bad review or lower order completion rate).

What you suggest ? Will fiverr support help me to achieve this ? Because I don't feel liable when buyer doesn't cooperates.

Brother, explain to the buyers, surely the buyer will understand you, keep a cool head and work, if you are impatient, you will lose yourself. Be patient everything will be fine with time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2