D Rank account

aryan_pasha

Hello Guys How are you?

Hello guyzz How are you please help me
My account has been suddenly D'Rank since yesterday. 
I'm  level 2 seller and get my new feature between portfolio and clients. But unfortunately my account was suddenly de-ranked and my promote gig was also stopped

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

14 minutes ago, aryan_pasha said:

Hello Guys How are you?

Hello guyzz How are you please help me
My account has been suddenly D'Rank since yesterday. 
I'm  level 2 seller and get my new feature between portfolio and clients. But unfortunately my account was suddenly de-ranked and my promote gig was also stopped

maybe  you took some negative private review and they are going to destroy your performance

• Like 5

This is the part of business. If you provide quality work and continuously improve your skills and gigs, you can be successful again. If Fiverr turned your promoted feature off, you can still regain your account ranking by providing quality work on new projects.
Never give up and always strive to do your best by providing quality work, maintaining good communication, and keeping your focus constant on Fiverr.

• Like 5

Now a days most of the sellers had this issue. 

I will explain you how to avoid it. 

1. Provide the quality work.
  2. Try to provide work with in time(as fast as you can).
  3. Revisions its most important for us because when buyer want a revision then most of seller's provide the revisions after 12 to 24h. it's affect our seller profile because if we provide revisions late then seller's give us negative rating on private review page. (For example we provide basic plan in 2 days and we provide our order at last two or three hours then buyer comeback after two days and ask for revisions and we did revisions after 16 to 24 hours then the private review page show buyer that the actual order time was two days but it's delivered in 5 days. When it's happened try to extend the delivery time)
  4. Respect your buyer because it's increases their trust on us and fiverr.

Bonus Tip;

If your gig is d-ranked then try to share your gig and get more order's and provide quality work. If you share your gig and get more than 5 to 10 order's then you are automatically get your gig at same spot.

Most of people asked they get their gig back at top spot after 60 to 90 days its because of that they get 5 to 10 order's in this time period from their returning buyers. 

I hope it's helps you.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Seemgraph 

Edited by seemgraph
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, aryan_pasha said:
I have a question for you.
Can we promote our Fiverr accounts gigs on social media platforms?
Can we run the adds of gigs on Facebook?
Please tell me the details.Thank you very much

Yes of course you can share your gig! When you in your gig, there is a big green button "Share your gig" (red arrow pointing to it) like the one below.

But for the advertising part i cannot speak, because i have never done it but i guess you could? I usually try running my stuff organically like posting in public groups, etc...

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Market your gigs on social media platforms.

This is a great way to reach a wider audience and generate interest in your services preferably on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Quora and selected Facebook groups.

I would recommend you join Facebook & Linkedin Groups that have 100K or more members in your job category. 

How you can share your Gig?

Where there is a manage gigs page, you will find the option to pause or resume the gig. There is another option called Share. Click on it and share it on Social Media.

• Like 7