How long does fiverr pro take and it it worth it?

dylesto

Question

Hello there!

I've been a colorist and VFX artist for some years now and I wanted to give Fiverr a try.

But the unprofessionalism and how much there is being lied about shocked me, In the color grading category the only thing they do is apply a LUT and call themselves colorists. I contacted one and he told me he had clients like Delta airlines and shell, those are literally multi-billion dollar companies. 

So I wanted to give Fiverr pro a try, applied for the program, showed my previous work and where I studied, almost two months and still no answer...

For the Fiverr pro sellers out here, how long did it take you? and do you still deal with those liars?

• Like 8

3 answers to this question

Pro sellers doesn't just meant to be PRO in their expertise

Its actually how PRO are you in satisfying buyer's need

Personally I wouldn't like to be pro seller, because its extra responsibility and many pro complains about receiving spam...

The way pro earns is almost same as others. It all depend on your skills. This badge won't guarantee income.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, dylesto said:

For the Fiverr pro sellers out here, how long did it take you? and do you still deal with those liars?

Hello!

It only took me a couple of months to be approved for Pro, I also had support from a manager as part of Seller Plus, which has also been worth the investment. It's absolutely worth going for and, as far as I can tell, the decision is based on skills, time keeping and client satisfaction and customer service. So a good all-rounder has a better chance than someone who is very skilled but not so great with their customers. 

I was told that there are some clients who only filter out the Pro verified sellers. That's not to say that there aren't fantastic freelancers outside of the pro category, but it is that extra seal of approval that can get decent clients in. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2