Clicks from outside buyers are not counting on fiverr

karyface1

I just noticed that I'm not getting many clicks on my gig. I decided to share my gig on social media using a link shortener so I can track the number of clicks I get, I've got a lot of clicks from external people clicking on my link but when I check my fiverr seller board it says i've only had 8 clicks when in reality I got like a 100 clicks from facebook, IG and more.

So that makes me think that fiverr doesn't care about external clicks to improve your exposure and impressions, they only care about the clicks you get from people that are on fiverr already... and that sucks because, there's no point on wasting time promoting your gig if it won't help with your impressions to show your gig on the first pages. This is my gig, if you could please give it a look and tell me what to change to improve, that would mean a lot ❤️  https://www.fiverr.com/karyface1/design-the-best-professional-signature-text-logo

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, karyface1 said:

I just noticed that I'm not getting many clicks on my gig. I decided to share my gig on social media using a link shortener so I can track the number of clicks I get, I've got a lot of clicks from external people clicking on my link but when I check my fiverr seller board it says i've only had 8 clicks when in reality I got like a 100 clicks from facebook, IG and more.

So that makes me think that fiverr doesn't care about external clicks to improve your exposure and impressions, they only care about the clicks you get from people that are on fiverr already... and that sucks because, there's no point on wasting time promoting your gig if it won't help with your impressions to show your gig on the first pages. This is my gig, if you could please give it a look and tell me what to change to improve, that would mean a lot ❤️  https://www.fiverr.com/karyface1/design-the-best-professional-signature-text-logo

the purpose promoting your service in facebook and instagram is to hope that some of these people will buy your service.

• Like 2

Yes, but also to help me get more exposure and increase my impressions. All or most of the buyers come from Fiverr and external people is lazy to sign up to a new page, in that case I'd create a website so they can buy from there, but that's not the case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, karyface1 said:

but when I check my fiverr seller board it says i've only had 8 clicks when in reality I got like a 100 clicks from facebook, IG and more.

Clicks counted by Fiverr's tracking system only count clicks on your gig from the Fiverr marketplace. Fiverr clicks are on-site only.

7 minutes ago, karyface1 said:

but also to help me get more exposure and increase my impressions.

Impressions only count the number of times that a searcher seeks your gig in Fiverr's search results.

External incoming traffic does not get tracked on Fiverr.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jonbaas said:

Clicks counted by Fiverr's tracking system only count clicks on your gig from the Fiverr marketplace. Fiverr clicks are on-site only.

Impressions only count the number of times that a searcher seeks your gig in Fiverr's search results.

External incoming traffic does not get tracked on Fiverr.

what would you suggest so I can get more clicks and increase my impressions?? I got good SEO, about 8,000 sales from my gig and I'm not receiving any briefs or seeing my gig on search results.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, karyface1 said:

what would you suggest so I can get more clicks and increase my impressions??

Offer a better, more eye-catching service than your competitors -- a service that your target customers need to check out.

3 minutes ago, karyface1 said:

I'm not receiving any briefs or seeing my gig on search results.

You don't need briefs to get sales on Fiverr. If you get briefs, you get briefs, if you don't you don't.

What you see in search results is not what other searchers see. The search results are different for each searcher.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

"I just received this from Fiverr Support TeamToday at 20:04

Gigs on Fiverr shift their position daily and we cannot guarantee search positions and impressions.

Gigs may also be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance.
You can continue working with your existing buyers. "

UNBELIEVABLE 😐

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe fiver de ranked your gig for a limited time. Fiver does this to every seller so you don't need to worry about this. You can offer good service to your old buyers and get 5 star reviews until your gig gets some position again. My gig got de ranked and got back to some position after 4 months although i don't have any bad review until now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1