I am level 2 seller since last 2 years and now my gig is not visible anywhere in search

ridzi814

Question

I am level 2 seller since last 2 years and now my gig is not visible anywhere in search. It should visible even on last page but nope...it doesn't show anywhere. While support says your gig is visible and live. However, I am not getting even a single query from a new client. This is disturbing. Can someone help?

• Like 31
  • Sad 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

I noticed the following:

1 month ago: only 3 reviews (5 stars)

Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. You are disappearing in the search results due to your weak sales. Improve your sales and keep a good performance, and then you will get visibility in the search results.

• Like 35
  • Confused 1
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

I noticed the following:

Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. You are disappearing in the search results due to your weak sales. Improve your sales and keep a good performance, and then you will get visibility in the search results.

Maybe. But I had good sales, more than 30 orders per month, top rated seller, but after February 9, the statistics fell sharply at all popular gig. At the moment, out of 6 gigs, only one has returned to its previous impressions. And the most popular one, which brought in most of the income, still remains at the bottom on the last page of the search.

So their search system is a funny thing. 😁

• Like 31
  • Haha 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I looked at your profile and noted that you are a copywriter, yet I found many things that could be improved in your profile write-up. 

When I viewed your gig descriptions, there were even more improvements to be made. Buyers do not want to hire a copywriter and then have to pay a proofreader to correct your writing errors. 

• Like 28
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I looked at your profile and noted that you are a copywriter, yet I found many things that could be improved in your profile write-up. 

When I viewed your gig descriptions, there were even more improvements to be made. Buyers do not want to hire a copywriter and then have to pay a proofreader to correct your writing errors. 

This is a very god point. I also suggest that you start doing your own marketing for your gigs, counting only on the search engine results is a bad idea as it fluctuates based on variables that you cannot control. This is why I highly suggest having a blog and posting consistently on there about your gig services with material that will help others in your field as well as possible buyers, this will serve not only to promote your services but to establish you as an expert in your field. People will always purchase from those that know the most, you have to go out of your way to be the best and show that you are the best. The blog idea can also be translated to Social media apps like twitter, facebook and Instagram as well as youtube and tiktok. Never count on the search engine to bring all of your traffic, you gotta put in some of the work to get your gigs noticed. 

• Like 28
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, mabelma said:

This is a very god point. I also suggest that you start doing your own marketing for your gigs, counting only on the search engine results is a bad idea as it fluctuates based on variables that you cannot control. This is why I highly suggest having a blog and posting consistently on there about your gig services with material that will help others in your field as well as possible buyers, this will serve not only to promote your services but to establish you as an expert in your field. People will always purchase from those that know the most, you have to go out of your way to be the best and show that you are the best. The blog idea can also be translated to Social media apps like twitter, facebook and Instagram as well as youtube and tiktok. Never count on the search engine to bring all of your traffic, you gotta put in some of the work to get your gigs noticed. 

it's a good suggestion. But why then do we need the Fiverr ? Pay money for promotion in social networks, bring clients here and give 20% commission ? 

Then it is better to communicate with clients on facebook or instagram and receive payments directly

• Like 31
  • Up 2

16 minutes ago, omniks said:

Pay money for promotion in social networks, bring clients here and give 20% commission ? 

Then it is better to communicate with clients on facebook or instagram and receive payments directly

1. Nobody said it was necessary to pay for promotion on social media. Promoting your stuff and yourself on social media can be (and often is) free, though it does take time and consistency and you need to know how to do it.

2. It can be easier to bring customers to Fiverr, a known company that has buyer's protection in place, than to convince them to buy from you directly (unless you're so famous everyone knows about you).

• Like 29

On 2/25/2023 at 6:01 AM, omniks said:

it's a good suggestion. But why then do we need the Fiverr ? Pay money for promotion in social networks, bring clients here and give 20% commission ? 

It is really about the compounded value of the reviews you gain on Fiverr. The more views, orders and reviews you get here the better the algorithm will ultimately treat you which will result in your gig being pushed further up in the searches and get you more sales. So yeah you might lose 20% on an order you brought from outside to Fiverr, but that review could get you 2 extra orders that you wouldn't have gotten outside Fiverr. 

• Like 24

I have 900+ Good feedback on my account, issue is my account was performing fine and suddenly my gigs disappeared from search. the gig status shows as active but i am unable to find gigs on even a last page. I am not saying that i am not getting orders, i do have returning buyers, but gig should be visible in search. 

• Like 20
  • Up 5

14 hours ago, ridzi814 said:

I have 900+ Good feedback on my account, issue is my account was performing fine and suddenly my gigs disappeared from search. the gig status shows as active but i am unable to find gigs on even a last page. I am not saying that i am not getting orders, i do have returning buyers, but gig should be visible in search. 

Somewhere they are, you just missed it. My gig, where I earned about $20,000, has been on page 12 in keyword search for the second month now.
And only 3 new clients wrote during this time. Previously, new clients wrote every day and made orders

Now I only receive orders from returning buyers 

• Like 22

I am also facing the same thing since last 15 days and my gigs are going down very fast. You need to check your gigs status from the support page because my all gigs were "out of office" even i did not set up out of office. then fiverr support fix this against my query. and the 2nd thing fiverr will give put your gigs into the search results you have to wait and active on your profile. Keep contacting with your current customers for getting more work. For future, Set up your own  website and display your work, and try upwork and other websites, Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket. Cheers.

• Like 22

March was my peek performance and then I was upgraded to level 2, right after that stats dropped dramaticall, all gigs disappeared from search.

There was a bug recently "Out of office" might be side effects from that, not sure.

Hopefully they re-appear again soon.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, imamiopial said:

March was my peek performance and then I was upgraded to level 2, right after that stats dropped dramaticall, all gigs disappeared from search.

There was a bug recently "Out of office" might be side effects from that, not sure.

Hopefully they re-appear again soon.

Facing same issue from april 15. And this is not happened by Fiverr bug customer support ensure that on their mail. I think this problem start after recent update of Fiverr algorithm. 

However, lot's of seller suffering for this it's true. Fiverr should think about this. Thanks 

• Like 19
  • Up 3

Your gig may not be visible in search because:

• It's not keyword-optimized.
  • It's not performing well.
  • It's "out of office."

Here's what you can do:

• Optimize your keywords.
  • Improve your gig performance.
  • Make sure your gig is not "out of office."

Additionally:

• Check your gig's status.
  • Update your gig.
  • Promote your gig.
  • Like 19

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. I have a good number of orders within just 2-3 months. One gig started promoting but when I stopped the gig from promoting all of my gigs are now not visible on search.

When I check each gig on support that shows all of my gigs are active whereas these are not on search results.

https://www.fiverr.com/users/dataexpert666

Whereas, I have a niche domain of work.

I will be very thankful if someone can guide me. I tried changes in gigs also but still nothing happened.

Thanks!

• Like 12

I noticed the following:

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, ashraf_niloy said:

I noticed the following:

Don't copy my feedback.

• Like 13

On 2/24/2023 at 8:32 PM, ridzi814 said:

I am level 2 seller since last 2 years and now my gig is not visible anywhere in search. It should visible even on last page but nope...it doesn't show anywhere. While support says your gig is visible and live. However, I am not getting even a single query from a new client. This is disturbing. Can someone help?

It's rare. 

• Like 10

On 2/24/2023 at 6:19 PM, omniks said:

Maybe. But I had good sales, more than 30 orders per month, top rated seller, but after February 9, the statistics fell sharply at all popular gig. At the moment, out of 6 gigs, only one has returned to its previous impressions. And the most popular one, which brought in most of the income, still remains at the bottom on the last page of the search.

So their search system is a funny thing. 😁

I was just told by support that my gig disappeared because it was paused as I had too many orders... seemingly penalized for being too successful. Still trying to find out more details as for why, because other sellers have so many more orders in queue than me (I have 10 in that particular gig)...

• Like 7