MY Fiverr Account Got Banned without Any Reason, Please Help

relaxing_guru

Question

Hello, it's been a month since I got notified by Fiverr that your account is under review and I have not got any response yet. I'm working on this platform for the last three years & worked hard to build my profile having more than 400+ satisfied clients.

I have not done anything bad to any of my clients, 100% of my clients are satisfied with no complaints I have got tipped a lot by my clients for excellent service.

I think it's a misunderstanding or the system glitch as I have never tried to violate any Fiverr terms as per my knowledge, Also I have not received any warnings or any violation notice on my account still my account got disabled without any warnings.

I have already requested the support to Please show me the proof of the violations that are done from my side precisely that caused my account termination, please double-check my account if there is any misunderstanding please re-activate my account so that I can start working as soon as possible.

I'm just getting an automatic response from the Fiverr support whenever I tried to contact them via support help desk, 

Support REQUEST #9150737

Whenever I try to open a support ticket they just send me an automated response & then marking the ticket as solved.

Thank you. 

• Sad 1

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, relaxing_guru said:

Whenever I try to open a support ticket they just send me an automated response & then marking the ticket as solved.

When your account was banned, what did Fiverr say in the email? They usually explain there, and they specifically say THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT. That's why they are closing your tickets. They already explained why and the decision most likely is final.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@relaxing_guru -

You may have been flagged for using copyrighted materials here or on YouTube. Each of your gig shows a different biome, so it looks like it would be expensive to collect all the nature sounds needed to create the videos for your gigs.

How did you create your nature meditation videos? What video and sound sources did you use? I noticed that the video/sound quality is really good, especially with your ocean videos. Your ocean video tags also include #OurBluePlanet with a direct link to BBC Earth's YouTube channel.

• Like 1