my Gig was ranking on the first page and I changed description, FAQs , Requirements, and Gig image, now my gig is not showing any where on the keyword and also not getting a single impressions and click

haseebgraphi224

Question

Hello everyone, 

one of my Gig was ranking on the first page of the keyword out of 93000 thousands results,and was getting impressions and clicks daily, but was not getting orders, 

so, i decided to make some changes, i changed description, FAQs , Requirements, changed the pricing and Gig image, 

not its been 1 week my gig is not showing on the first 10 pages of keyword anywhere and also not getting a single impressions and clicks, 

what has happened to my gig or what i did wrong ?

please someone explain me . 

thanks 

• Like 14
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, haseebgraphi224 said:

Hello everyone, 

one of my Gig was ranking on the first page of the keyword out of 93000 thousands results,and was getting impressions and clicks daily, but was not getting orders, 

so, i decided to make some changes, i changed description, FAQs , Requirements, changed the pricing and Gig image, 

not its been 1 week my gig is not showing on the first 10 pages of keyword anywhere and also not getting a single impressions and clicks, 

what has happened to my gig or what i did wrong ?

please someone explain me . 

thanks 

If you can't find the gig and also haven't impression after you edit it, contact the CS and inform your problem. when it have any problem, they help you to fix it.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

It's happening with many sellers including me. Weeks ago I did editing in one of my gigs and suddenly all my gigs disappeared and were not in search results. All of them. 

After contacting Fiverr CS they mentioned 2 reasons. Fiverr CS is saying due to poor performance some gigs have been removed from search results. Second, when you will edit your gig it will go under review. And nothing can be done about this issue. 😔

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, matchlessflair said:

It's happening with many sellers including me. Weeks ago I did editing in one of my gigs and suddenly all my gigs disappeared and were not in search results. All of them. 

After contacting Fiverr CS they mentioned 2 reasons. Fiverr CS is saying due to poor performance some gigs have been removed from search results. Second, when you will edit your gig it will go under review. And nothing can be done about this issue. 😔

or you are on Fiverr rotation phase... anyway, you can do nothing, if you have Fiverr promotion available you can promote your gig, watch the post below:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If you already got order before. You shouldn't have to change those. If you getting highest order. it that time your time will come to change this gig title, description and image. During this time, You haven't facing this problem. But you should know that if you change something of your gig , fiverr again will indexing your gig newly. that's why your gig rank fall down. but you you completed some orders at this time you will come back your position as soon as possible. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, masumadsology said:

If you already got order before. You shouldn't have to change those. If you getting highest order. it that time your time will come to change this gig title, description and image. During this time, You haven't facing this problem. But you should know that if you change something of your gig , fiverr again will indexing your gig newly. that's why your gig rank fall down. but you you completed some orders at this time you will come back your position as soon as possible. 

that's what many say.... but most of the time the rank doesn't come back!

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

22 hours ago, venonusa said:

or you are on Fiverr rotation phase... anyway, you can do nothing, if you have Fiverr promotion available you can promote your gig, watch the post below:

I had tha Fiverr promotion available on 3 gigs. But long ago Fiverr declared my gigs not eligible to promote anymore. 😔

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, masumadsology said:

I make changes almost after a year in one gig only. And they disappeared my all gigs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1