Gig Status Active but i can't find my gig

mizan709

Question

10 answers to this question

I have same problems with him. I have requrested about this problem to fiverr support team. But they said I can find gig on search always. But this was impossible. I am serious about this problem and I want fix this problem asap. So please help me who know about this problem.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

If you are a level 2 seller then you should know already that searching for your gig is quite useless, fiverr is choosing whim to show your gig and whom not to. As long as you have impressions it means that your gig was shown in search 

Yes, you right

• Like 6
  • Up 1

you can check your gig status in setting page. if it shown as active & you get impression regularly there'll be no point to be worry. 
only active gig get impression. 
so if your daily impression & gig status is showing active in setting page i think it's working fine. 

good luck.  

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Exact the same problem today. I am a lever 2 seller and fiverr seller for more than 7 years. My gigs used to be found on the very last pages for the last 2-3 years. But today, when I tried to search them, they are not anywhere, even the bottom of the very last page when choosing my countrly location as a filter. Gig status apears to be active when I check the gig status but this is not true. I know that fiverr results are personilized and bla bla bla but in this case my gigs are just not shwoing to anyone. Impressions and clicks are 0 too for the last 7 days. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, savadvp4 said:

I have same problems with him. I have requrested about this problem to fiverr support team. But they said I can find gig on search always. But this was impossible. I am serious about this problem and I want fix this problem asap. So please help me who know about this problem.

I have the exact same problem.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

5 hours ago, paschalisblack said:

Exact the same problem today. I am a lever 2 seller and fiverr seller for more than 7 years. My gigs used to be found on the very last pages for the last 2-3 years. But today, when I tried to search them, they are not anywhere, even the bottom of the very last page when choosing my countrly location as a filter. Gig status apears to be active when I check the gig status but this is not true. I know that fiverr results are personilized and bla bla bla but in this case my gigs are just not shwoing to anyone. Impressions and clicks are 0 too for the last 7 days. 

Exactly the same problem 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2