1 computer 3 profile or not

ripa_khatun

Question

I have 2 profiles on my computer. 1 is mine and the other is my brother's. Moynul Haque and Ripa Khatun. Ripa Khatun ID has 2 lead generation gigs. Moynul Haque ID has Facebook page creation gig. Moinul Haque ID has not published any gigs yet. Can my brother Moynul Haque delete the ID and create a new profile and publish the gig of digital marketing or not? Please read my question carefully and give a correct answer. thank you

• Like 6

6 answers to this question

Thanks for the big text!

Why in the first place does your brother want to delete his account and make a new one? if it's for anything that is related to tricking the Fiverr algorithm in any way, it is against the rules of Fiverr and you can get seriously punished for that.

Have a nice day!

• Like 7

On 2/5/2023 at 7:28 PM, ripa_khatun said:

I have 2 profiles on my computer. 1 is mine and the other is my brother's. Moynul Haque and Ripa Khatun. Ripa Khatun ID has 2 lead generation gigs. Moynul Haque ID has Facebook page creation gig. Moinul Haque ID has not published any gigs yet. Can my brother Moynul Haque delete the ID and create a new profile and publish the gig of digital marketing or not? Please read my question carefully and give a correct answer. thank you

Recommended to buy a new laptop and second person should use it. Else sooner or later, your both accounts will get banned (yours and your brother's) because 1 laptop is being used for two accounts which is the violation of TOS. Secondly, both of you should not create gigs in the same category else it will also be considered a vioaltion!

• Like 5

No, I'ts not good work. fiverr suggest 1 device 1 account but if you providing different service then you can use 2 account from 1 device.

supposed: you are providing digital marketing service and your other family member providing graphic design to same device it's fiverr support.

but some service not support fiverr. 

Thank you 

• Like 5

first

23 hours ago, ripa_khatun said:

First thing is that Fiverr does not allow more then one profile on one cumputer, you need separate computers  for each ID .

Second thing is that Fiverr does not allow to sale same thing from same family, mean you and your brother should have different skill for selling different services on fiverr

third thing is that you can delete you Account and you can create a new profile with same phone number and with different Gmail ID.  

I hope you understand 

• Like 6