Buyer briefs

jason_marketin

Question

4 answers to this question

On 2/3/2023 at 9:36 PM, jason_marketin said:

when is a new seller due/bound to be able to send buyer briefs?

New sellers are able to get buyer briefs under the same condition as Level 1, Level 2, top-rated, and Pro sellers. There isn't much a seller can do once they turn the "Get Brief" feature on.  If there is a match, you'll get a brief.

There are new sellers on the forum who have reported getting buyer briefs, and lots of them. There are sellers of all levels who are getting briefs, but aren't getting relevant once that they can make offers on. There are also sellers of all levels who aren't getting matched to briefs at all.

It took me 2 months before I even got a brief and a few weeks of training the AI before my briefs became more relevant and I could start making offers. After buyer requests disappeared, I started to get more irrelevant briefs again. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, vickieito said:

New sellers are able to get buyer briefs under the same condition as Level 1, Level 2, top-rated, and Pro sellers. There isn't much a seller can do once they turn the "Get Brief" feature on.  If there is a match, you'll get a brief.

There are new sellers on the forum who have reported getting buyer briefs, and lots of them. There are sellers of all levels who are getting briefs, but aren't getting relevant once that they can make offers on. There are also sellers of all levels who aren't getting matched to briefs at all.

It took me 2 months before I even got a brief and a few weeks of training the AI before my briefs became more relevant and I could start making offers. After buyer requests disappeared, I started to get more irrelevant briefs again.

Oh okay, thanks for this information. 

But by “training the AI,” what did you mean by that?

• Like 4
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, jason_marketin said:

But by “training the AI,” what did you mean by that?

If you ignore the briefs, you'll keep getting irrelevant briefs. So it's important to reject each brief with a reason so the AI knows what not to send you (the reason can be spam, too vague, I don't offer this service, etc.).

It took me about 2 weeks (of rejecting & assigning a reason for the rejection) before the AI started sending me briefs that were relevant and ingthe price range that I wanted.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, vickieito said:

If you ignore the briefs, you'll keep getting irrelevant briefs. So it's important to reject each brief with a reason so the AI knows what not to send you (the reason can be spam, too vague, I don't offer this service, etc.).

It took me about 2 weeks (of rejecting & assigning a reason for the rejection) before the AI started sending me briefs that were relevant and ingthe price range that I wanted.

Definitely try what Vickie says, just to add that your success with "training the AI" probably is highly dependent on which category your Gigs are in, and how the Brief feature works so far, as I'm "training the AI" since months, and still get mostly totally off-topic briefs, like...98-99%?, not sure, I don't want to waste even more time with it by keeping stats, I just keep "training it", by telling it either "I don't offer this service" (not in the slightest, brief system, and I have no idea why you send this my way after crawling my Gigs!, or maybe it's just buyers being too vague or stopping in the middle, when choosing from drop-downs, no idea)), or "buyer not credible/spam".

Looking forward to getting, let's say, 50% on-topic briefs one day. Or at least 5. 😉

• Like 6
  • Confused 1