I don't get any order yet.

ajgor_h_rubel

It would help to understand steps you have taken to date.  It is not like you magically publish a gig and people will buy it.  The link you provided will not work for people.  They will have to copy/paste your user profile and many will not do that.  So, first suggestion:

Forum Profile Update - If you scroll up to your forum profile username, click the dropdown, then profile.In the banner area, click “edit profile”, scroll down and there is a place you can add a link to your fiverr.com profile. This way other forum readers may see your selling profile and the gigs and provide feedback on changes you might make.

Competitive analysis - Have you researched other sellers.  Have you read significant materials on starting on Fiverr both onsite and off?  Why do you not have an offering with $5.  You might be able to simply help someone create and optimized product listing for Shopify or any marketplace. But, make sure you use SEO optimized in your title when creating the gig as that becomes the URL.  So, research the competitors, the keywords and try to figure out how to get the biggest traffic bang for your efforts. But, do the research, and think about views right now, not orders. They cant buy if they do not click, they cannot click if they do not see you. I will review this further later, but wanted someone to give you a reply.  

• Like 9
  • Up 1

On 2/5/2023 at 12:26 PM, ajgor_h_rubel said:

Thanks. I appreciate your suggestion. I will follow your suggestion.

Please check my profile.  https://www.fiverr.com/ajgor_h_rubel

I checked your profile before I posted the last time. 

The only other comment I have at this time is that none of your gigs have a feedback yet, so I think you need an intro gig which would be something lower price, does not take you long to do.  What about a capture landing page for network marketers.  In the US we call something like this,  low hanging fruit.  It should be something a lot of people need, that you can be competitively priced and have an intro price that is very low, maybe $10 USD. You really need to create awareness on Fiverr.  So, you need to get the traffic hire/views, then make sure your gigs, have call to actions.  I saw another seller say if you like what you see, but are not ready to buy, add to favorites by scrolling up.  You have to give people a reason to take a next step. 

On your Shopify landing page, put yourself in the place of a potential buyer.  All the features you have at the bottom are helpful, but the description area of the gig is real estate, so add some value - tell me (the buyer) why I need a landing page.  What other industries have you sold landing pages to. I used to sell on Amazon and considered a product website at one time, but you are only talking a landing page, so who needs that, why?

The drop ship description seemed better. Do not make changes though until you have done your research.  Remember, Amazon lost billions in the beginning.  You are not trying to get an order here, you are building a business.  This discussion is part of that process. Good luck!

• Like 9

On 2/5/2023 at 12:06 PM, ajgor_h_rubel said:

Thanks a lot.

I will review my gigs and I will add a low budget gig as your suggestion.  

Let's revisit this in a week or two and let everyone know what steps you took and if you are getting traffic/clicks.  Also, keep in mind your gig title should be keyword optimized up front. That becomes your URL and you while you can change your Gig title, you cannot change the URL. Wishing you much luck!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2023 at 1:06 PM, ajgor_h_rubel said:

I will review my gigs and I will add a low budget gig as your suggestion.  

On 2/7/2023 at 8:43 AM, minordetails said:

Let's revisit this in a week or two and let everyone know what steps you took and if you are getting traffic/clicks. 

Fiverr sent a notice to all web designers last year telling them that if they did not set their minimum prices at $80 for website design, they would get reduced visibility in search. This is something you should be mindful of as you are playing around with prices.

If you want good advice from a top-rated web designer (or want to follow him), check out his post here to newbie web designers:

If you want to hear a buyer's perspective, here's mine:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1