i got an problem

ultimatexd

Question

7 answers to this question

You were selling phone verification, ChatGPT accounts, premium Clickbank accounts for $5... Looks like a bunch of illegal services.

12 minutes ago, ultimatexd said:

please tell me what to do

Wait for them to respond. They're probably investigating your case, and it might take a while.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, ultimatexd said:

irst of all they denied all my gigs for no reason second they when i try to delete the gigs it doesnt work and finally they doesnt reply to my tickets please tell me what to do

I know it's hard, but take a breath. Be professional, write full sentences and try to explain your situation. Support probably has to deal with a lot of messages like this right now, so they'll take a bit to reply, but by making sure to communicate politely and clearly, you'll be able to get your message across better. 

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, catwriter said:

You were selling phone verification, ChatGPT accounts, premium Clickbank accounts for $5... Looks like a bunch of illegal services.

Wait for them to respond. They're probably investigating your case, and it might take a while.

i sell chatgpt accounts and they denied it for the video i had selcted with the gig and then for no reason they denied all my gigs and i cant even delete them

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ultimatexd said:

i sell chatgpt accounts and they denied it for the video

It's very possible that they didn't deny it for the video. When you post a gig, nobody checks it, but if you add a video to it, it will get checked.

So it's possible that they checked your gig only after you added the video, noticed that you were offering an illegal service (I'm not sure you're allowed to sell ChatGPT accounts), checked your other gigs and noticed that some of them were offering illegal stuff, and denied all of them while they investigate your account.

That's just my guess, of course, I can't speak on the behalf of Customer Support.

Either way, all you can do now is wait. And when you talk to them, as @katakaticasuggested, be polite and respectful, write full sentences, and communicate like a professional.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, catwriter said:

It's very possible that they didn't deny it for the video. When you post a gig, nobody checks it, but if you add a video to it, it will get checked.

So it's possible that they checked your gig only after you added the video, noticed that you were offering an illegal service (I'm not sure you're allowed to sell ChatGPT accounts), checked your other gigs and noticed that some of them were offering illegal stuff, and denied all of them while they investigate your account.

That's just my guess, of course, I can't speak on the behalf of Customer Support.

Either way, all you can do now is wait. And when you talk to them, as @katakaticasuggested, be polite and respectful, write full sentences, and communicate like a professional.

ok thank you so much

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I know it's hard, but take a breath. Be professional, write full sentences and try to explain your situation. Support probably has to deal with a lot of messages like this right now, so they'll take a bit to reply, but by making sure to communicate politely and clearly, you'll be able to get your message across better. 

thank you for your suggestion

• Like 3