Visa and Fiverr

aashirsulehriya

Hello everyone!

I googled but couldn't find the answer.

My question is how do you justify your Freelance work to visa officer? 

Everyone knows that if you are applying for a visa you need a stable bank statement and a source of income. 

I am only working on Fiverr from last 2 years. Also, exact income is not guaranteed on Fiverr because you don't get the orders all the time. 

How do you convince the visa officer that you have a source of income and you are self employed on Fiverr. I don't have any business name, just a personal account where i am providing video editing services. 

I would appreciate if someone can answer and if you have already applied somewhere with Fiverr background? What documents did you show? TIA

• Like 13

11 hours ago, aashirsulehriya said:

How do you convince the visa officer that you have a source of income and you are self employed on Fiverr

You are not self employed on fiverr. You are just self employed and you can prove it by showing that you are registered as self employed or a limited company and that you were paying taxes last 2 years and that will prove that your income is legitimate and you made x amount of money each year 

• Like 11
  • Up 4

On 1/28/2023 at 2:29 AM, catwriter said:

The legal reason being, Fiverr sellers are not Fiverr employees.

I meant official document showing that we are earning like a bank statement, in this case a Fiverr earning statement, or something similar that proves employment. I am not saying you are wrong but freelancers badly needs these documents. 

Thanks much.

• Like 8

I don't know if I misunderstood but by being registered in your country as either freelancer or self-employed and therefore filing taxes. Easy as that? By doing so you will get a tax declaration that you can use as proof. Everything else will either be in a grey area or illegal.

Edited by almostfauxreal
  • Like 7