Client been offline since 4 days ago

diabolicluca02

Question

Hello! I'm new in fiverr!

So, I finished my first work, and I sent it to my client 6 hours before due date, then I realize their last seen was 4 days ago. I trust them since our communication been good, I'm just a little worried, what will happened if they won't be online until 3 days later? am I still getting paid?

• Like 6

7 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, itzhamid7 said:

You should complete and deliver your order, then it's doesn't affect on your profile overview. After cross deliver date if your client don't come you can take help from fiverr support center, If you convince them properly they'll help you to complete your order....

The order will automatically mark as completed

• Like 5

12 hours ago, itzhamid7 said:

You should complete and deliver your order, then it's doesn't affect on your profile overview. After cross deliver date if your client don't come you can take help from fiverr support center, If you convince them properly they'll help you to complete your order....

thank you!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, diabolicluca02 said:

ok, then will i still get paid? or is it also automated?

Yes, you will get paid. It's automated for that exact reason, to protect sellers in case of a vanishing buyer.

I suggest you read Fiverr's Terms of Service. It's not some boring legal text, the terms nicely explain how Fiverr works (and what's allowed and what isn't).

• Like 4

• Like 7