My Fiverr experience so far: very powerful

manuelmarino

Yes, exactly as the title. My Fiverr experience so far is very powerful. Powerful the experience and powerful Fiverr with all its tools and ideas and features.

The creation of a normal marketplace and a business marketplace, the seller plus feature, the events, the algorithm, the charts. Anything I'm seeing during these years is very powerful. I love it, totally love it.

Only thing I really would like Fiverr to implement is the audio watermark to protect the audio material. It's something I'm waiting since so much time. But anyway, all the rest is totally fantastic. I'm very sorry of the complains I read, the threads of sellers having issues. I know initially is difficult, but if you don't consider this, and you study the platform and the technology.

All fits perfectly.

Something I really like is the Fiverr mobile homepage. Initially there is the search which is very useful, then the list of the marketplace categories. All very intutive and clear. Are you searching "film score"? that's fantastic: the list, the options (as example local sellers), and you can have different sort and filter options. Let's not forget the tags! Anything is great and very well done.

Please do something for the audio watermarks, except this, all the rest is amazing and perfect! 🙂

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, manuelmarino said:

Only thing I really would like Fiverr to implement is the audio watermark to protect the audio material.

Hello Manuel! What is your workaround currently for this situation? I know for the visual arts categories the watermark gets removed upon the buyer's approval of the work. I wonder how you guys avoid the issues that may be arise with the lack of the watermark?

• Like 6