Why is the impression of my gig decreasing?

delower2233

Question

2 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, delower2233 said:

I created three gigs  a few month ago  . Now I see the impression of my gig is decreasing .

Fiverr gives new gigs an initial boost in impressions. During this time, if your title, tags, and gig descriptions are well-written and your gig and profile are attractive enough, buyers will click on your gig, send messages to your inbox, and place orders. 

If your gig wasn't attractive enough or didn't appeal to your target customers, then your gigs are not seen as relevant in search when buyers look for your services. Other sellers, with higher orders, faster responses, better seller metrics, higher appearance quality, and higher delivery quality, will be given higher impressions.

14 minutes ago, delower2233 said:

may you suggest me to stop it from decreasing . 

Focus on improving the quality of your gigs and services so that they attract and appeal to your target buyers.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, vickieito said:

Fiverr gives new gigs an initial boost in impressions. During this time, if your title, tags, and gig descriptions are well-written and your gig and profile are attractive enough, buyers will click on your gig, send messages to your inbox, and place orders. 

If your gig wasn't attractive enough or didn't appeal to your target customers, then your gigs are not seen as relevant in search when buyers look for your services. Other sellers, with higher orders, faster responses, better seller metrics, higher appearance quality, and higher delivery quality, will be given higher impressions.

Focus on improving the quality of your gigs and services so that they attract and appeal to your target buyers.

Thanks.

• Like 3