I have not got any orders since when I joined fiverr

muhammadareeb99

Hey there, I am very unhappy with fiverr's services for new freelancers and I am thinking to leave fiverr. Since I joined fiverr, I have not got any orders or briefs. I tried everything. Firstly I set up low rates for my gigs but nothing happened, I got no order then I set up medium and then high rates. I improved my gigs appearance but all in wain. So, could you explain me why am I not getting any orders or briefs because I need one single reason to keep using fiverr.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

How many times does this happen? 

Staying online is a waste of time. 

I kind of agree with you because I have tried staying online for 7-8 hours but it does not work for me. I even turned on my laptop and went away for only I would be visible online. One day I also tried to access my gig using icnigito window just to see the public view but it showed me offline. Any suggestions to get orders.

Thanks in advance

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, muhammadareeb99 said:

Check my gigs here

I'm not looking to hire a web developer, so I'm not your target audience.

What I can tell you is that you're competing with thousands of other web developers (depending on the gig, it can be with tens of thousands), and you need a way to stand out among your competition and convince your target audience that you're the one they want. Think about it: what can you offer that no one else can? Why would someone choose you instead of your competitors?

There are plenty of web developers on Fiverr, and it looks like there simply isn't enough of demand for all of them. And Fiverr doesn't promise anyone orders. They merely give you a platform where you can showcase your skills and services.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, catwriter said:

I'm not looking to hire a web developer, so I'm not your target audience.

As a web developer, here are my observations, with maybe some tough love! 

1)  if people are looking to buy a website, they don't care about all of this wording - HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, MySQL, React js, Next js etc. My specialty is in JS,PHP & MYSQL  - If they do, then they don't need a website from you. 

2) You're charging over $1000 for some of your websites, yet your gig images are really poor and lack any examples of website you've built.  On some gigs all I can see is a blank image.  It's your job to make appealing looking websites. If you can't even get a gig image right, why would anyone buy from you?

3) You have external links on your gig descriptions which are against the Fiverr TOS

4) Your average response time is 38 days. Most people could go onto Youtube and learn how to build their own website before you even reply.  This tells me that your customers aren't important to you.

5)  I actually don't think your websites look very good. Especially for the price your charging.  This tells me that either your gig images need a drastic improvement, or your web design skills need improvement. 

6) Your gig descriptions are lazily written, which gives another indication that you have thrown them together without thought. some are only a few lines long.

I personally think you have a lot to do to entice a customer into buying from you. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

I have been meaning to ask that how are you feeling now and your Mrs. too.. I hope you both are doing well! Wish you both a speedy recovery! 😊

We are recovered. However, the COVID-19 situation in China is really bad. A lot of people are dying. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Your gigs aren't specific enough. That's it.

You are trying to compete with a market that has thousands of other sellers doing a better job than you for even a cheaper price. You need to be more specific with what you're trying to sell, to avoid the huge competition you currently have. Instead of selling services for HTML/CSS/JS websites (which btw: you can find around 45.000 other gigs), you can try to minimize as much competition as possible. When you be more specific with your gigs, your competition is decreased instantly. For ex: there are only 2000 gigs with "portfolio website" in their title, you can decrease this even more, by being more specific: "charity portfolio website" has only 200 gigs. The best services you can offer are the ones that have high-demand, but that also not a lot of sellers are selling.

Once I learned this lately, I was able to dominate only 1 service category. Now I get 1000 impressions per day and 2-3 requests every day.

2 things you should focus on:
- Trying to find low-competition markets with high demand

- Being the best in that specific market(you can figure this out on your own 😉)

Also, I would suggest you read these links:

Other than that, I just want to say that without working hard, you won't achieve much. You are doing the same thing that hundreds of thousands of other sellers are doing: just setting up the profile and a few gigs, and you expect orders. The only way to find success in your gigs is to outwork everyone else. You need to show Fiverr that you are different than all of the other sellers.

• Like 3