I haven't even gotten a message this month or 2

sysleeper256

Question

I used to get semi-consistent orders or at least messages asking about my service (singing) but now, seems like nothing. Is there a way I can boost my visibility? Or is there a better site for vocals? I am guessing this happened after a big change where it asked me to recategorize myself and probably put me in a category with endless other choices. Undo undo.

This is the gig https://www.fiverr.com/sysleeper256/sing-vocals-for-your-song

Edited by sysleeper256
I was wrong about a change fiverr made
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

8 answers to this question

On 12/30/2022 at 12:37 PM, jonbaas said:

What steps have you taken to be better than your competition?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking. What can you do? I have taken lessons and I'm pretty sure I am around the level of the singers at the top (here at least) or even better than some, but that is subjective, my ratings are good, and my price starts lower already. I have probably been undercharging but this is the only place I know of for this kind of market. But people havent been messaging to say i suck or that my price is too high, they just haven't been messaging, which they were in the past.

Edited by sysleeper256
  • Like 5

Ok so how should I 'decorate' it? I have the description filled to the brim, a soundcloud reel link right upfront, a video up front, a FAQ section, every tag I can use used, good reviews, am lv 2 with 5 stars, what else do I need and more importantly why is this only a problem now after recategorization and it wasn't a problem at all in the past?

• Like 4

It seems like you're in the correct category. One thing I noticed is you don't have a profile image. Another thing I'm not thrilled about is the fact you don't have a set price for your service. You're basically telling buyers to contact you first to work out a price. Some buyers may not want to jump through the extra hoop to place an order. Some things you might want to think about.

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, j6nyc6 said:

It seems like you're in the correct category. One thing I noticed is you don't have a profile image. Another thing I'm not thrilled about is the fact you don't have a set price for your service. You're basically telling buyers to contact you first to work out a price. Some buyers may not want to jump through the extra hoop to place an order. Some things you might want to think about.

Ok thanks, I'll think about these things, I would rather be anonymous online and especially not have my singing attached to my real life lol (noone in real life knows i sing, or likes rock) or have people make a judgment based on how I look but I guess thats part of it. The prices im not sure because it really does depend what they want but I usually base it around 15 sec/$5.

• Like 3