Cannot Get Sales On Fiverr

dzinebysleepy

Question

I have been using Fiverr for 5 years not one sale. I tried every approach known to man. I have changed my gigs on multiple occasions to optimize them. I recently copied the exact description from a top seller and made small changes to fit my profile, that still has not worked. I got 291 views and 2 clicks since trying that tactic in November still no sales up to date.  I have promoted my page on social media and end up getting clients to work directly with me who refuse to use Fiverr. I'm going crazy, this platform has me questioning my own skills. Please have a look at my gigs tell me what I've been doing wrong these 5 years https://www.fiverr.com/dzinebysleepy   

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.png

• Like 8

9 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, dzinebysleepy said:

I recently copied the exact description from a top seller and made small changes to fit my profile, that still has not worked.

You sure you want to admit to plagiarism on a public forum? Maybe if you did your own work instead of stealing from others?

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 7
  • Up 3

5 minutes ago, newsmike said:

You sure you want to admit to plagiarism on a public forum? Maybe if you did your own work instead of stealing from others?

You're not understanding. I copied the details or the sales pitch of top sellers and edit it with my details. I didn't copy their work the platform has plagiarism checkers when you upload to the gallery.

• Like 5

Just now, dzinebysleepy said:

You're not understanding. I copied the details or the sales pitch of top sellers and edit it with my details. I didn't copy their work the platform has plagiarism checkers when you upload to the gallery.

Copying their description as you say is also plagiarism. You have to create your own content. Not make small changes to someone else's words. 

• Like 5
  • Up 3

Just now, newsmike said:

Copying their description as you say is also plagiarism. You have to create your own content. Not make small changes to someone else's words. 

Like I was explaining. I have been using my own description with no leads, I tried the top sellers information and still no leads. Point I'm making is none of them works, plenty people look at top sellers info to get an idea of how good sales pitch looks. 

• Like 5

Just now, dzinebysleepy said:

Like I was explaining. I have been using my own description with no leads, I tried the top sellers information and still no leads. Point I'm making is none of them works, plenty people look at top sellers info to get an idea of how good sales pitch looks. 

So if using your own words, and then using someone else's words do not work it would seem that you have a product problem. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, dzinebysleepy said:

Your advice is not useful friend. Please take a look at the product if you are going to judge it like that. 

You are the one asking for help since you are not making sales even when stealing content. I try to make suggestions and you get an attitude. Gee, I wonder why no one is ordering form you. Are you designs also someone else's work, or just Canva templates?

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6
  • Up 1