how to get order could you tell me anyone?

smmexpert46

On 12/25/2022 at 5:55 PM, rimsharafique said:
  • Attractive gig image related to your skill set
  • SEO friendly keyword
  • Share your gig on social media platform
  • Deliver 100% result to your client

Thanks for your advice but can you show example of how to write SEO friendly keyword and where to find those gig keywords

Can you name social media platform you normally use and how do you use them to promote your gigs

Edited by giantseo_pro
  • Like 8

17 hours ago, giantseo_pro said:

can you show example of how to write SEO friendly keyword

You should be ashamed.

Pretending on your profile that you have SEO skills and here you are asking “how to write SEO-friendly keywords”.

In my opinion, your Fiverr profile is fake.  Your profile image is another proof of this. People from Nigeria (and graduated in Nigeria) don’t look like this.

image.thumb.png.5ba2c9cd2d8ee7a35c67f2c2d2ab6252.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 7

17 hours ago, giantseo_pro said:

Thanks for your advice but can you show example of how to write SEO friendly keyword and where to find those gig keywords

Can you name social media platform you normally use and how do you use them to promote your gigs

So... You're a SEO expert who doesn't know how to use SEO, and a digital marketer with an interest in social media marketing who has no idea how to use social media (and which one) to promote their own services?

• Like 4
  • Up 4

3 minutes ago, breals said:

Glad you're feeling better

I am getting better.

This is the sixth day of my corona infection. The fever is gone, but I am not OK yet.

It is indeed very bad now in China. When my wife goes out for shopping food, she tells me every time that almost everybody she meets on the street or in a shop is sick. My wife is also sick now.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

This is another desperate seller trying to earn a few dollars by ripping off an innocent buyer.

I think we're not supposed to say it like that... I think we're supposed to say something like "please ensure that the services you offer are something you know how to provide". 

• Like 4
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

I am getting better.

This is the sixth day of my corona infection. The fever is gone, but I am not OK yet.

It is indeed very bad now in China. When my wife goes out for shopping food, she tells me every time that almost everybody she meets on the street or in a shop is sick. My wife is also sick now.

Get Well Soon and Your Wife too! 

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Can we not tell the truth anymore?

Not openly.

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

Now I am the bad guy. 

I don't think you're the bad guy. Openly telling the truth can lead to the posts being removed, though (and on the previous version of the forum, it even led to some people getting banned from the forum).

• Like 3
  • Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 8:45 PM, catwriter said:

Not openly.

I don't think you're the bad guy. Openly telling the truth can lead to the posts being removed, though (and on the previous version of the forum, it even led to some people getting banned from the forum).

On 12/27/2022 at 6:09 PM, filipdevaere said:

You should be ashamed.

Pretending on your profile that you have SEO skills and here you are asking “how to write SEO-friendly keywords”.

In my opinion, your Fiverr profile is fake.  Your profile image is another proof of this. People from Nigeria (and graduated in Nigeria) don’t look like this.

image.thumb.png.5ba2c9cd2d8ee7a35c67f2c2d2ab6252.png

NOTING TO SAY, BUT THERE IS ROOM FOR LEARNING MORE

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

There is no rank in fiverr. People can see the same gig on different positions based on their interactions with fiverr 

And in the case there yet is, I'd add that it's impossible to rank *any* profile, I've seen too many profiles that are beyond any help that anyone could give, save of moving in with that person and spoon-feeding them for a few years, and even then, I'd not want to guarantee success.

• Like 14