I don't get orders

alekseo21

Question

Could anyone tell me what could be the problem with the orders. I got my last order on Fiverr about a month ago and nothing since then. Every day, I get about 600/700 impressions and 10-12 clicks on my gig, but no orders. If someone could provide me with an answer to this question, I would appreciate it.

• Like 17
  • Sad 3

14 answers to this question

1 hour ago, alekseo21 said:

Could anyone tell me what could be the problem with the orders. I got my last order on Fiverr about a month ago and nothing since then. Every day, I get about 600/700 impressions and 10-12 clicks on my gig, but no orders. If someone could provide me with an answer to this question, I would appreciate it.

Hi there.

600/700 impressions a day is great. Good jobs.

Now.., only 10/12 clikcs on your gigs.., then your thumbnail is not attractive enough.

It goes like this:

Your gigs tumbnail showing on people browser 600/day , BUT only 12 person willing to click and interested with your gigs.

What to do: You should improve your gigs tumbnail.

and if CLICK high, but order LOW, you need to work on your gig descriptions/price.

Best of luck

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, sunitnath98 said:

Why not Show me buyer request... please help me

till now not received my first order.  

Buyer request is not available more, instead of that now we can use Fiverr briefs. You can read more about it here. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4415608857745-Brief--Match-Finding-you-sellers?segment=buyer

• Like 13