Reviews

asmastic7

Guest ajoy_acca
1 hour ago, asmastic7 said:

many sellers doesn't give reviews but they come to your inbox and say they really love my work. i'm really upset because of that my rated order percentage is decreasing 🥲

Yes, I agree with you. But I think, we can pursue our clients to provide review when we submit the job.  

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, asmastic7 said:

Hello, i'm back with another story 😂

My client loved my work also she gave me a tip but guess what she gave me a 4.3 rating 🙃

i never understand this !!

Hi,

I hope you doing well today, It happens the same to me sometimes, but what will make me afraid is "If a buyer gives Tip, and He/She is happy with my job, but leaves under 4 stars rating, that so bad, but I think so Fiverr also check the conversations, delivery and analysis the quality of work, so Fiverr should manage the impact of rating on sellers profiles. 🙂

• Like 8

2 hours ago, olyasr said:

Well, 4.3 isn't a bad review - it's still ok. Maybe they like the result but didn't like the process, or communication, or something

she literally gave me 5 star for communication. but yeah, this is their review i should accept it to improve more 🙂

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

Hi,

I hope you doing well today, It happens the same to me sometimes, but what will make me afraid is "If a buyer gives Tip, and He/She is happy with my job, but leaves under 4 stars rating, that so bad, but I think so Fiverr also check the conversations, delivery and analysis the quality of work, so Fiverr should manage the impact of rating on sellers profiles. 🙂

hello,

yes you are right. thank you so much 🙂

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Why do Clients hardly give feedback on fiverr?

This one is much needed question. My clients liked my work also inbox me say they like it. but whenever i asked them do give honest feedback about my services, they just go away. my rated order % is now 51%. Will it affect my profile?

• Like 8

20 hours ago, asmastic7 said:

1. Leaving a review is not mandatory.

2. Some prefer keeping what they buy and from whom private, for various (and perfectly legitimate) reasons.

my rated order % is now 51%. Will it affect my profile?

Not unless you get bad reviews and not enough good ones.

but whenever i asked them do give honest feedback about my services, they just go away.

Be careful. Fiverr already asks them to leave a review twice. If you add your own request there, you could annoy them, and they could leave a bad private feedback. You won't see it anywhere, but it will definitely affect your profile.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, catwriter said:

2. Some prefer keeping what they buy and from whom private, for various (and perfectly legitimate) reasons

Thankyou ! I agree as i provide interior designing service maybe they don't want to show their buying.

Not unless you get bad reviews and not enough good ones

Yes Glad i have 4.9 rating

Be careful. Fiverr already asks them to leave a review twice. If you add your own request there, you could annoy them, and they could leave a bad private feedback. You won't see it anywhere, but it will definitely affect your profile.

Thankyou! i will be very careful next time.

Thanks a lot for your kind replies 🙂

• Like 6

• 1 year later...
On 12/3/2022 at 9:51 PM, asmastic7 said:

This one is much needed question. My clients liked my work also inbox me say they like it. but whenever i asked them do give honest feedback about my services, they just go away. my rated order % is now 51%. Will it affect my profile?

As per Fiverr's rules you can not ask to give the feedback nor can persuad in any terms. May be this is the reason that your profile is affected. 

• Confused 1