As a new seller How can we grow our selling in fiverr?

angularcurb

12 minutes ago, angularcurb said:

I think you should go to psychologist because I am trying  to collect suggestion so that I can improve my sales,ok. 

You asked what's wrong with yourself. Not with your gigs. We can't help you with that. A psychologist can. 

And by the way after that OBVIOUS JOKE I told you many of the reasons why there is a lack of sales for you and also a lot of other people. 

The problem is that you are waiting. Waiting for a sale won't get you anywhere. You need to try and create as many gigs as you can, experiment, see which ones receive traffic, which ones don't, etc. If you just made a gig or so and wait, it's very rare that someone will eventually find and buy it. 

As @grayprogrammerz said, you need to have a strategy. I've been here for almost 10 years and even I have problems generating sales this year, due to a lot of different reasons. So instead of being unhappy about a joke, learn from what everyone shared 🙂

• Like 8
  • Up 1

I will try to be helpful.

Some of your stuff doesn't make sense in English, and you claim to be fluent.

Why Hire Me?

15 days after sell service

What is this? Are you promising to be available for a coffee date for 15 days in a row?

My job is not finish untill the client is happy.

This is a one-way ticket to freelancing hell. You promise to give free revisions until the end of time. 

Maybe you should consider hiring a copywriter to edit your profile. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, angularcurb said:

I am trying  to collect suggestion so that I can improve my sales

If you browse the forum, there are thousands of topics already about that. But the reality is that even if someone tells you exactly how they generate sales (which they won't, why would they...), it might still not fit your niche and what you sell. So as I said, experiment and try things on your own. Also, offer something new, the type of services you offer are very common and you have a lot of competitors.

Then there's also the fact that your prices are not affordable especially since you are a newcomer with no sales. A lot of people in your niche have some or a lot of reviews, and they charge less. Think from the buyer perspective, would you buy from someone that never old anything and which charges quite a bit or a person with some reviews, a proven track record and some sales? 

I tried to be as blatant and honest as possible here, hopefully it gives you some tips. And again, it's a forum, sometimes people will joke around, don't take it personal.  🙂

• Like 9

On 5/27/2023 at 3:59 AM, sunboatrecords said:

"15 days after sell service"

What is this? Are you promising to be available for a coffee date for 15 days in a row?

"My job is not finish untill the client is happy."

This thing confuses me honestly. Because he said he won't be finished until the client is happy. But the client needs to be happy until those 15 days are up, otherwise the post-gig service is up 🙂 

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 21
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

This thing confuses me honestly. Because he said he won't be finished until the client is happy. But he needs to be happy until those 15 days are up, otherwise the post-gig service is up 🙂 

What if the client has a bad breakup or an existential crisis?

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

• 6 months later...
11 hours ago, angularcurb said:

I have passed huge time in fiverr but didnt get any order what is issue in my gig, can you suggest  me for getting order?

Optimize gig title, use clear keywords, showcase relevant samples, set competitive pricing, and promote on social media for increased visibility.

• Like 3